Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Music Thread

Soniman

So much as it look kinda ridiculous, I kinda like it for how the Deadly Six are placed well than opposed to as having them literally be thrown and pasted around like someone actually said "You're job is to copy and paste, so paste them randomly even if you get six Zomoms in a row!"  actually, they seem to be basically randomly thrown around now when I look at it.. Well thank god for their colour coded looks then! :U

Also "90 tracks", hell yus.

Sonic Lost World Original Soundtrack: Without Boundaries

l_525e40f43f3eavqsn7.jpg

The Deadly Six...hundred?

That album art is just... Terrible. I would have liked it at least a bit if they used different poses at least. But this is just lazy.

Pffft wow, that's a really shitty cover.

At least the name is nice, unlike uhhh.... whatever the hell they were going for with Colors's OST title.

l_525e40f43f3eavqsn7.jpg

It looks alright to me. It's certainly.....colourful. Going to pre-order this. 

How many pictures of the Deadly Six are in the cover art? I would guess at approximately 500?

Edited by -Bender-

Judging by the shape of that image, it looks like we might be getting another Colors-styled CD thing going where the cover art would be sideways if you looked at it like a normal CD case. Cool.

Art done by Larry from SEGA of West Virginia.

Edited by Indighost Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

l_525e40f43f3eavqsn7.jpg

Tried to remake this:

a0d44b476409.png

Edited by Omnitrix
  • Thumbs Up 5

Not official music, but here's a tight remix I stumbled across of Windy Hill.  I hope this isn't an unsuitable place to post this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNlTrEGRK9Q

• Thumbs Up 1

From what I've heard, I need some of the Dusty Ruins 1, Sky Road 1, Lava Mountain 2, and the final boss music when it's available. I haven't heard the whole OST, but from what I saw those four tracks have stood out to me.

Tried to remake this:

a0d44b476409.png

Honestly, it looks a lot better than what they made. I'd be able to remake their cover using Photoshop and the renders of the characters found online. I doubt any effort went into the actual cover.

I think my favorite theme so far is lava mountain zone 2

I was about to say this! Thief! jk^^

I totally agree. This is the best out of all. And with the environment it makes it even more beautiful. wub.png

I think the soundtracks that got the the most were Sky Road act 1, with a feel of ''Time to end this'' while the level throws everything it can at you, Sky Road Act 2, which was a great kind of chase level, Act 4, that really gave you vibes that the world is doomed, and then once you get to Zavok's boss fight, the piece that plays there is climatic and sad at the same time, fitting so much.

Lava Mountain Act 1 really feels like the Deadly Six are at his best there, with a more apocalyptic version of their theme, and then Act 2 kicks in and God thats so sad, it really helps to sink in all the stuff that happened... And then Act 3, that epic dubstep, WITH A ROCK MIX OF THE DEADLY SIX THEME, that was awesome. Oh and the Final Boss theme was even better than what I expected.

I love how Sonic Team learned their lesson when it comes to Final Boss themes, while this one is an original piece, and not a remix, like the Time Eater boss theme, it doesn't suck and its probably one of the best tracks on the whole game.

Now that some people have played the game, is there a vocal song anywhere in the game? I'm not getting my hopes up too high, and I won't be shocked if there isn't one, but I would still like to know.