Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Music Thread

Soniman

That videos just reminded me, if anyone wants longer versions of any song then let me know. I'm doing them around the 2:30 mark just for average track length.

That videos just reminded me, if anyone wants longer versions of any song then let me know. I'm doing them around the 2:30 mark just for average track length.

Sweet, by the way, have you uploaded anymore Lost World tracks on mediafire?

More crossposting of info from the 3DS topic here, but the end credits feature an awesome extended Windy Hill Act 1.  After the usual loop point, it goes into a whole new section that you don't hear in gameplay, before coming to an awesomely constructed ending.  I hope it's on the OST, and that maybe other tracks in the game have been given this love and care.  There were far too many fade-outs in that Sonic Colours soundtrack for my liking!

Edited by JezMM

Sweet, by the way, have you uploaded anymore Lost World tracks on mediafire?

Going to do them all at once as I've nearly completed the game meaning I'm not stopping and starting. Won't be long :)

The entirety of the soundtest unlocks once you complete it, meaning clean rips of the music. Including Super Sonic theme. Even if you haven't unlocked him yet.

The entirety of the soundtest unlocks once you complete it, meaning clean rips of the music. Including Super Sonic theme. Even if you haven't unlocked him yet.

On the Wii U or the 3DS?

Interestingly, the sound test includes Wii U's Sky Road 1 (Tropical Coast ? Act), even though that doesn't appear on any stage in the 3DS version.

On the Wii U or the 3DS?

3DS.

And I'd suspect that somewhere down the line more stages on the 3DS will unlock [apart from the hard mode stages] which include that track of Tropical Coast.

Oh yeah, and I keep hearing about a Believe in Myself remix in this game. Any links?

Edited by DarkRula

I've heard that there's been quite a lot of clamoring for the Final Boss theme. Behold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yciRRBM_knw#t=16

You know, after the Time Eater, I lost faith in original pieces for Final Bosses on the Sonic franchise, hoped SEGA would go back to orchestral versions of themes, or any other type of remix, maybe even a vocal track... But this song showed me that they still remember how to make an original Final Boss track... And God is this glorious. 

I've heard that there's been quite a lot of clamoring for the Final Boss theme. Behold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yciRRBM_knw#t=16

Jazz with wandering around on a guitar.  And what sounds like really weird compression.  A black sheep of the soundtrack if what else I've heard is representative.  

OK seems like all the videos of seen of these tracks have some kind of weird compression going on.  Are they that hard to rip or is all the music in this game just being bit crushed?  

Edited by Phos

Jazz with wandering around on a guitar.  And what sounds like really weird compression.  A black sheep of the soundtrack if what else I've heard is representative.  

OK seems like all the videos of seen of these tracks have some kind of weird compression going on.  Are they that hard to rip or is all the music in this game just being bit crushed?  

Most of the rips are coming from the 3DS version, since only that has a Sound Test option and/or the ability to turn off SFX.  All Wii U music tends to have background sfx ambience, or starts with a fade-in rather than the actual start of the track, because they have presumably navigated to a point in the level with minimal sfx to record.  I don't think there's gonna be a good rip of this game.  At least the soundtrack is only a month and a bit away.

Does the music from the Play Together trailer not appear in the game? :<

Probably not, I'm guessing it was a licensed instrumental song used just for the trailers just like Cinema and Tenderoni.

Probably not, I'm guessing it was a licensed instrumental song used just for the trailers just like Cinema and Tenderoni.

Weird, if that is really the case, at this point we should have the name of the song already, considering how fast everyone got Tenderoni, Cinema and that other track that played on the 3DS trailer.

People only really found those songs because they already recognized them, thoguh. Either it was a track composed for the trailer, or they just chose a really obscure song for some reason

Man, I just loved Sky Road 2's theme.

Also, after playing Silent Forest 1, hearing the full theme, it sure did not disappoint!