Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Music Thread

Soniman

Hopefully non-Retro folk can see this:

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=31396&view=findpost&p=766421

"atUnderdogK" was a kind enough dude to rip the bonus soundtrack from the JP pre-order. contains a sonic 1/Generations ending medley of zone themes, the title screen (no change from the single that was released), and the 1st deadly six theme.

If you're interested, go get it.

JEEEEEEEEESUS that Deadly Six Theme got a sweetass ending.

Currently listening to the medley. It's uh... Windy Hill Zone 1 and 2, Desert Ruins Zone 1, 2 and 4, Tropical Coast Zone 1 and 3, Frozen Factory Zone 1 and then suddenly Windy Hill Zone 3 part 2 for some reason. 

Hopefully non-Retro folk can see this:

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=31396&view=findpost&p=766421

"atUnderdogK" was a kind enough dude to rip the bonus soundtrack from the JP pre-order. contains a sonic 1/Generations ending medley of zone themes, the title screen (no change from the single that was released), and the 1st deadly six theme.

If you're interested, go get it.

Thank you kindly for the link. I was wondering when the Bonus disc was going to be ripped

Edit: Listened to the bonus soundtrack, and i'm not that full of excitement from it.

Edited by Red

The medley doesn't feel like anything that was ever intended to be in the game or used as an ending theme.  The transitions between songs are really simple and cheap, seems like it was just intended as a sample of selections from the game in one track.

When I heard the Zone 2 of Silent Forest, I immediately thought of "Karisome Otome" by Shiina Ringo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZUhpf7tMkE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQce3WcVfZ4

Edited by Cephrien

Does anyone have the HQ/Wii U ver. of the special stage theme?
It played for a bit in the Nintendo Direct trailer..hoping for a clean remix..*-*

It played for a bit in the Nintendo Direct trailer..hoping for a clean remix..*-*

Completely impossible, you'll have to wait for the Official Soundtrack I think.

The medley doesn't feel like anything that was ever intended to be in the game or used as an ending theme.  The transitions between songs are really simple and cheap, seems like it was just intended as a sample of selections from the game in one track.

Thats why I said they it sounds like a mimic, almost like it but not quite.

Oh yeah, that wasn't a direct response to you or anyone.  More to any future people who love to jump to conclusions, like the sorts who just jump on Savannah Citadel sounding vaguely like Sonic 1 8-Bit Ending.  Actually on that note I don't see anything more than a vague few commonalities between Desert Ruins 2 and Skyscraper Scamper day.

• Thumbs Up 1

So there was that one song in one of the trailers that was probably the coolest rendition of "Wonder World" and it sounded really 8/16-bit (can't remember which it was more like). I've been looking for it forever now. Is it actually in the game at all?

Man I wish I could find the video but I seriously have no idea which one it is. It might be in the co-op trailer? Nope, it wasn't. What was the name of the trailer with the corny announcer? It might have been there.

Edited by Azookara

*checks*

Whattttttt reaaaaaaally. What a waste, its one of my favorite songs from this game. tongue.png

should've been the Super Sonic theme, would've fit soooo good

Edited by Azookara
  • Thumbs Up 2

How can we get a Wii U special stage theme when there are no special stages in the Wii U version

I'm getting near to completing the Ripped OST, but I'll need a few more songs for completion. All I need are the Bomb, Eagle & Rhythm wisps theme's, the tunes for both Lava Mountain Zone 1 & 2 (just the main stage tunes and not the deadly six theme's), Windy Hill Zone 4 (the 2D section tune), NiGHTS DLC tunes, Invincibility, 1UP, Item Obtained. Not too sure if there are any others to cover it, but this is what I know of to complete it so far. Thanks and have fun!

I'm getting near to completing the Ripped OST, but I'll need a few more songs for completion. All I need are the Bomb, Eagle & Rhythm wisps theme's, the tunes for both Lava Mountain Zone 1 & 2 (just the main stage tunes and not the deadly six theme's), Windy Hill Zone 4 (the 2D section tune), NiGHTS DLC tunes, Invincibility, 1UP, Item Obtained. Not too sure if there are any others to cover it, but this is what I know of to complete it so far. Thanks and have fun!

Lava Mountain 1 IS the deadly six theme, Lava Mountain 2 is the same as Tropical Coast 3, and Im pretty sure Crunchii already uploaded the NiGHTs DLC tracks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfR8JjtQ1n8 Anyone seen this guy's channel?It has one of the best qualities of the soundtrack for now

Yes I've seen his how do you say "High quality ripped music". I asked for him to put his music in a file for download a few days ago via PM and he hasn't got back to me yet. However, MDNSonic added his quite quickly once he replied back

I think the track I'm most interested in is the... violin version of the Deadly Six theme that plays in the cutscenes? Mostly when they're plotting as memory serves; it's sad like Zor's, but it's a lot more sinister. Would anyone have any idea what that one would be called? I think it's a fairly beautiful yet malevolent piece.

Well, I meant some parts sound like Big Arms composition wise, not instrument wise. BUT, that tune does sound more like the final boss theme.

• 2 weeks later...