Awoo.

Sonic Lost World - Music Thread

Soniman

'Sup, I happen to be that wonderful person you're mentioning. I also updated VGMdb with the track list and did the album scans.

Glad some people are enjoying the rip.

Seriously dude. You're amazing. <3

Who hear agrees with me that Sky Road Act 1 is the best song in the game? Or at the least, one of the very best?

Sky Road Zone 1 is great but I prefer Lava Mountain Zone 3, Sky Road Zones 2 + 4 and Tropical Coast Zone 3/Lava Mountain Zone 2.

Sky Road Zone 1 is great but I prefer Lava Mountain Zone 3, Sky Road Zones 2 + 4 and Tropical Coast Zone 3/Lava Mountain Zone 2.

The rail stages have my second favorite song in the game. Those songs are great, too. Sky Road 4 is pretty sweet stuff. :)

So, are we going to come up with names for the unnamed Zone tracks? :V I couldn't resist naming Frozen Factory 1 "Hedgehog on Ice".

So, are we going to come up with names for the unnamed Zone tracks? :V I couldn't resist naming Frozen Factory 1 "Hedgehog on Ice".

I'm tempted to make lyrics due to the title. 

Who hear agrees with me that Sky Road Act 1 is the best song in the game? Or at the least, one of the very best?

>best song in game

>Sea Bottom Segue

That piece is godlike. One of my favourite tracks to come out of this franchise methinks

The final boss music is seriously amazing~

Although...

...even the dang ass soundtrack doesn't give us a name for Eggman's final boss mech. >:I

• Thumbs Up 3

I love this idea. Let's totally do this. Here's some quick ideas from me

Windy Hill 1 - Chequered Hex

Windy Hill 2 - Sunset Waterfalls

Desert Ruins 4 - Swirling Sands

Silent Forest 1 - Jungle Grind

Sky Road 1 - Blue Sky Grasslands

Everyone who doesn't like Thundercloud Acropolis can kiss my ass. I actually really like this song.

Im sorry :(, it's just kinda to subdued for me..

But Dragon Dance, Windy Hill, Eggman's Final Boss theme, Silent Forest 1, Sea Bottom Segue, oh god so much good.

The funny thing about this gem of a song is that when I first heard it, it didn't capture my attention. It wasn't until I was listening to the soundtrack, and when this theme came up, my ears feel in love with it, and I wanted to know where in the game the song played. The music alone is why I like the rail stages, even if Lava Mountain Act 2 can be a bitch with those instant death bomb carts. The song has a dream-like feeling to it, and it's on par with songs like Dire, Dire, Docks as some of my favorite ambient music pieces. Come to think of it, other than Sky Road Act 1, Tropical Coast Act 3 is my most played level in Lost World purely because of the music. No wonder why this is a fan favorite song. :)

The final boss music is seriously amazing~

Although...

...even the dang ass soundtrack doesn't give us a name for Eggman's final boss mech. >:I

All I have to say to that theme is: Dat violin.

• Thumbs Up 3

Need Beleive In Yourself....like....this second!

Sorry for the sound effects, but here you go. It's much better without the horrid vocals.

Honeycomb Highway, Sea Botton Segue and Midnight Owl are the best ones for me...

Thank you so much for sharing this, Ashram! :D

Haha wow, didn't someone actually suggest Honeycomb Highway as Desert Ruins Zone 2's name?

Besides Honeycomb Highway over there, no. But he's talking about art direction, gameplay style, new villains and the huge amount of variety.

EDIT: Espio'd Ninja'd

OH, I see where the disconnect was.

That mach speed level is actually from "Desert Ruins," as weird as it sounds. I'm partial to calling it "Honeycomb Highway" to eliminate confusion. tongue.png

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=31396&view=findpost&p=754615

Clearly I'm psychic.

• Thumbs Up 9

Finally! Downloading the OST. Need that Tropical Coast Zone 3/Lava Mountain 2 on my iPhone NOW. Thanks Ashram!

I just downloaded the OST (thanks Ashram!), but the tracks all sound fuzzy to me. I tried re-downloading it but it came out the same. Is this just on my end?

Anyone know if the track used in the giant Zavok boss in Lava Mountain 3 is up on YouTube yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDtfEpyyWxI