Awoo.

"User registration is currently not allowed." Mk.2

Blue Blood

Cause that other topic just got locked, would it not be possible to remove the register button on the main site, or change the message so that things are made clearer? People bring up being unable to register every now and then, and it's just kinda confusing. 

• Thumbs Up 1

It would be good if a notice or something could be put there. The TSS e-mail often gets e-mails from people trying to sign up, too. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm with Blue Blood, whilst I personally did not have this trouble, I can see that it pisses of Viz and it probably annoys the other staff too. Maybe it could say Register (Staff Only)?

• Thumbs Up 1

How about keeping it, but the link takes you to the forum registration thingy instead?

Then again, that could be a problem for staff...

Edited by Super Spindash

How about keeping it, but the link takes you to the forum registration thingy instead?   Then again, that could be a problem for staff...
That wouldn't really work, since it'd be the main site they wanted to sign up for, not the forum.