Awoo.

I think my Sonic 3 copy is cursed.

Turnus

Hello everyone!

I really need to talk to someone, anyone, about something happening to me that is really strange! I am almost certain that Sonic 3 is an evil game and is trying to take over my mind. Knuckles...Knuckles is odd in this game, unspeakably so, and I need to figure out what is going on. Can you guys help me out?

I was playing around with Sonic 3, using the level select code to skip around different levels and, after messing around and playing various stages, I loaded up Hydro City. It was peculiar since I spawned very close to Knuckles, rather than spawning at the usual level start. What, was stranger, the level was enveloped in water and normally this isn't the case.

When I came to Knuckles he looked horrifying. He was blue and had this bizarre and horrifying grin that was pure white. Even stranger, his skin was botched with dark colours, as if he was so corrupted and evil that it showed through his body. Initially I thought it was a glitch, but I knew it couldn't be so. The design of the character is so well crafted it couldn't have been unintentional.

What's more, I have searched and searched all over the internet and cannot find anything about this glitch anywhere. And let's be honest, the Sonic fanbase are very dedicated and would discover all gaming oddities. No, I think there is something...evil and supernatural in this. I think this creature has only just decided to reveal itself.

It was so strange, I simply had to take a picture of it. It was taken on my mobile, so excuse the not-quite perfect image quality. Here is an image of what I am talking about: http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&id=4tHclZumlaKrnKTV4abWmuPU3A

I am not making any of this up and it is in my normal copy of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 on Sega Genesis. I haven't seen if this happens on an emulated copy of the game but I imagine it would.

What is going on guys? Something seriously sinister is going on! I hear things in my head! I think this evil character is trying to take over me but I don't know what he wants. I know that there is something about him that is unusual, more than what meets the eye. I need to find out but I can't do it on my own.

Help me guys, before something terrible happens.

I will keep you posted on any news and updates. Thank you for helping me through this :) .

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe you bought a pirated/bootleg copy?

That's the only thing I can think of.

• Thumbs Up 1

So... are we trying to do creepypastas on SSMB now?

On another note, it looks like Dreadknux infested your game. You might wanna call the SSMB help desk.

Edited by Azookara
  • Thumbs Up 2

Super Mario Bros. 3 contains supposedly Satanic messages.

Sonic 3 is cursed.

3 confirmed for new number of the beast.

But yeah, no offense, but I'm seriously thinking you're just making this up.

Edited by Super Spindash

Super Mario Bros. 3 contains supposedly Satanic messages.

Sonic 3 is cursed.

3 confirmed for new number of the beast.

That explains Half Life 3 then.

• Thumbs Up 6

Thanks for taking the time to respond guys.

I'm not making this up, it's something I have genuinely run into. I could try to capture some footage for you guys if you want. I can't be certain I will run into it again, but I remember what I did and I might be able to recreate the event.

I'm just scared. I don't want to run into that...thing again.

Do you know someone by the name of Tom by any chance? Cause he might be the problem...

Edited by AcidGamer

2spooky4me

Post this on the Creepypasta wiki. You may get a better response.

Edited by TheCakeMiester

No.

If there's anything true about this it's just some weird palette glitch.

It's not a palette glitch! I'm the only one who has run into this great creature! I know best about this force. You, and no one else, has seen what this creature really is. A screenshot does not do justice.

I'm scared to run into it but...also excited. It's truly a sight to behold. Maybe I will try to capture some footage, I want to meet this creature again once more!

Okay guys, by following some very specific steps I can get the creature to appear again. It talked to me even louder this time and I can feel it trying to possess me. But...I can't help myself. There is something about this creature that amazes me.

For you guys...I'm going to try to record this. Wish me luck.

... Really? Is that even within the game's code?

Edited by Kamakai

Okay guys, this is clearly already turning out to be just some weird glitch. Go home everyone, nothing to see here.

Edited by AcidGamer

You're seriously overreacting about this. Clearly just a bad, generic, cliché attempt at Creepypasta.

• Thumbs Up 6

it's true, Green is not a Creative Color

especially for crappy bootleg Romhacks sold as Actual games

also dissapointed in the lack of a screamer at the end OP

I threw away a loaf of bread in my fridge the other day that was more evil and corrupted than this.

Post a Video, we demand to see proof of this Satanic Bread

Edited by Mr. NinjaShark
  • Thumbs Up 2

I used to Rom hack too...

It's a rom hack that someone is trying to pass off as... whatever they're trying to pass it off as.

• Thumbs Up 3