Awoo.

Would you support the Classic Sonic games being remade in 3D?

Turnus

Yay, samething WILL happen

Say what? What are you, a spammer or a little kid? I'm leaning more towards the latter.

The person you asked this question to is banned. :/

Oh well. Edited by GuywithPie3376

Say what? What are you, a spammer or a little kid? I'm leaning more towards the latter.

Where do you get off instigating shit in this topic with other members who aren't doing anything instead of responding to the actual question at hand? You have no reason nor any actual authority to be demanding anyone on this forum to answer such questions. Either get on topic and talk about 3D Classic remakes, leave, or continue to do this at the risk of a strike.

Where do you get off instigating shit in this topic with other members who aren't doing anything instead of responding to the actual question at hand? You have no reason nor any actual authority to be demanding anyone on this forum to answer such questions. Either get on topic and talk about 3D Classic remakes, leave, or continue to do this at the risk of a strike.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, what was I doing? He was saying something that made no sense and could've had little to no relevance to the topic;

"YAY, samething WILL happen"

What's that supposed to mean? That something will happen, and if so, what will happen? Or maybe he trying to say, "Same thing WILL happen", and if so, what "thing", and why does it make him so happy as to make him go "YAY"? So many unanswered questions there. He doesn't even introduce himself, either. Out of he blue he just leaps in and says some nonsensical thing, leading me to believe he's either a spammer or a little kid who has no idea what he's doing. Why are you getting so worked up over a little rhetorical question that the guy didn't even have to answer?

Edited by GuywithPie3376

I'm on you because that was the second time you jumped into this topic to ask loaded questions to a couple of participants who hadn't actually done anything really wrong in the posts you quoted. And again, one of them was banned well before you even asked the question, meaning you just weren't paying attention. If you were interested in a more honest dialogue about what they meant, you would've better asked for clarification from both participants on the actual points they were trying to make. Painting someone as either illiterate, a troll, or a kid isn't something that flies around here, mainly because it's a derail (you're not actually on-topic at all, meaning you are actually in offense of the rules, more so than they were), and also because you have no authority with which to be asking such questions in the first place, which is the ultimate reason why they didn't owe you an explanation.

If you feel someone is in breech of the rules, your job isn't to get it out of them yourself. Your job is to make a report to staffers so we can look at it and handle it ourselves. 
  • Thumbs Up 5

I wouldn't mind a graphics update like that fan project, Sonic 2 HD. That is, as long as the update is graphics only without touching the engine.

That wouldn't be too bad, as for 3D remakes? No thanks.

that's basically a full new game and I'd rather just have...a full new game.

Like others have said, if you're desperate for it, there's generations and Sonic 4.

No, because if they remade classic in 3d it would only just be sonic adventure without the homing attack.

I would support it, but the fact of the matter is, Sonic Team and Dimps are incapable of doing so. Neither company can get the physics right (they claimed in Generations that the physics are "really close to the classics", yet they were SO WRONG) So I would only support it if it was a project taken on by the guys behind the recent Sonic CD and Sonic 1 iOS re-releases.

While having the classics released in 3D would be interesting, some of the level designs like those in Labyrinth and Metropolis would be really clunky in 3D. To be quite honest, I would just like for the classics to be remade with the Hedgehog Engine, and with the Classic Sonic gameplay from Generations.

From there, maybe you could have a skills system to get new skills or new variations in level design, with monitors like the elemental shields, or the ability to unlock characters like Tails and Knuckles. However, I don't think that 3D would really work with the classic level design; I think that they can only get away with the graphical update.