Awoo.

Would you like a Sonic Chronicles sequel?

Shikushi

I agree with this. Say what you like about Shadow's game, but the Black Arms were a refreshing break from always fighting the Eggman Empire. In fact, I'd say having enemies that aren't affiliated with Dr. Eggman in any way would give the games more variety.

Yea, replacing Eggman with generic aliens isn't exactly refreshing.

Yea, replacing Eggman with generic aliens isn't exactly refreshing.

That isn't what I meant. I'm saying that for once, we had a villain that had nothing to do with Dr. Eggman. We need more of that in my opinion.

Er...no. Black Arms does exactly what I dislike and is a continuation of the running gag in having Eggman get pushed off to the side while the new villain take over and forcing Eggman to play along with the Heroes.

Now if Eggman ended up bouncing back and got the upper hand against Black Arms and the protagonists, then I'd be (somewhat) okay with it. But that isn't what happened. Eggman got one-upped, and made no attempt to try and get the ball back into his court and one-up the Black Arms on his own, leaving the Black Arms as such a high priority threat that Eggman had no choice but to side with the Heroes to defeat the bigger threat (again) instead of trying to be independent of that. About the only thing about the conflict I liked was the 3 pronged conflict between Eggman, Black Arms, and GUN, but that was handled so poorly that it wasn't worth the rest of what came with it.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonîc

And not ALL the music was bad:). The quality on the other hand, yes. It was awful.

I'd love to hear that with HQ sound and proper instruments.

That's true. I thought the battle music was pretty good and the music for the intro was rocking too. Shame about the rest though. Although I actually liked Blue Ridge Zone even though the original is better.

Edited by C.J
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yes, I would love to see a sequel to Chronicles with better graphics and everything. And not ALL the music was bad:). The quality on the other hand, yes. It was awful.

I'd love to hear that with HQ sound and proper instruments.

By the way, what is this a remix of? It sounds very familiar...

I think it would be neat to see how the story ends, however, I like the "Paper Mario like"  idea better. Think of it. Instead of seven stars, there would be Chaos Emeralds, Sonic can bring his friends along and use them in battles like Mario's friends and it could look like paper!  I think the story could go something like this:

"Sonic was relaxing on the beach one summer day...

(Tails comes up to Sonic)

(Tails:) "Hey Sonic, are you excited for the party at Amy's house tomorrow?"

(Sonic:) "Umm...yeah...." (thinking:) "more like freaking out about Amy's party...hopefully she forgets her hammer..."

Then Amy get's kidnapped as a diversion by Eggman while he plans to collect all seven chaos emeralds to power his mind control machine, but Sonic will stop him! (we hope!!)"

Yeah, I got a little excited there, But I think some kind of RPG would be awesome. Sonic Chronicles was a fun game though.

like I said, I would enjoy seeing how the story was supposed to end. I was a little dissapointed when it ended like that.