Awoo.

Archie: Betty or Veronica (iOS)

kimplix

Z9MJkY9.png

I am happy this is released now. Even though this game is in Canada and selected areas of the globe at this moment, I managed to create a fake account on iTunes to see what the game looks like and what was going on. I've been wanting to play this game for quite some time since February, so here's the details on what's happened.

Archie and his Friends have returned from a long trip (By the looks of it from the van they arrived in). While returning back to Riverdale, we find the mayor rushing with suitcase of money. Both Archie and his friends were confused and wondering why he was in a rush and had suitcases full of money. Once we saw that, We find Riverdale in quite a state of destruction. Buildings were smashed, Graffiti was sprayed and piles of garbage laying around. Archie and his friends are wondering what happened to the town while away. Meanwhile, we see Mr. Andrews rushing out of the house and to the gang explaining what happened. After he explained the situation, Archie and his friends offered to rebuild, clean and help make the town back the way it was before.

The gameplay is really simple and the same if you're into mini-city simulators like The Simpsons tapped out, Smurf's Village and quite a few others, but there are some features that I've haven't seen in other games. So far you can get up to Lvl. 25 as by the looks of it but you can also upgrade buildings so they become fixed and neat. Once the Clothing store is completely upgrade, you can buy clothes which cost kisses for most of the items. The gameplay have the same similarities to the other mini-city simulators. For example, The clouds represent Smurf's Life, Cutscenes (Comic style) and Kisses are quite similar to The Simpsons tapped out (except the cutscenes are animated in tapped out) and The tree removals are the same for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

The Pro's: Possibly everything so far

The Con's: Money runs out quickly when doing many tasks at once, Kisses raises when lvl up, Upgrade building missions don't work until more tasks are complete (Which is quite a pity when the mission starts for each selected buildings)

What needs adding: Visit friends towns, Additional free items for special events in-game (Clothes, buildings, decor's, character's), more story missions, new clothes, more space, more characters and quite a few more stuff.

So far, I can't see why I should hate this game and neither should you. If you're a fan of the archie comic's series, T.V show and anything that relates to Archie and his friends, It's a must play for you and anyone from kids to adults

Can't see why it's a bad game. It's really addictive at times, but I get over it quickly. When you get the game this summer, Why not leave your Game Center name and add some friends when you have the time. After all, More friends means more kisses

Edited by kimplix

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimplix

• Your Vest Friend

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, there's instantly about half the forum who have no idea what this is because Archie does not operate in Europe as a general rule. 

Eh, after seeing the various previews for the Archie comic via looking for Archie Sonic comic previews, I can say that it simply does not interest me. A game wouldn't, either.