Awoo.

Sonic Boom 2013 "Helllooooooooo St. Louis!"

Badnik Mechanic

Holy crap! That's the same shirt I'm wearing at this exact moment... I hope I'm the only one with a boom 2012 shirt tomorrow at least! I need to compile a list of folks to look out for... It might be hard to keep track.

Nope, you won't be. I'll be wearing a Boom 2012 shirt, and I'm sure many others will too...

Aw man! I'm working my 8 hour shift starting at noon EST, so I wont be around for the live stream. I'll check up on y'all inbetween breaks to see if anything cool is revealed. Counting on you guys to keep us posted! 

Have fuuuun!

So will the livestream be just the last half hour portion of news or the whole thing?

There is a group of three outside the Pageant already.... Some fans are really devoted clearly. It's not for nine hours!

Nope, you won't be. I'll be wearing a Boom 2012 shirt, and I'm sure many others will too...
Whelp... Least I've got my Ogilvie Maurice badge!

There are people waiting outside already? Heck, I just woke up! Maybe they're locals who've already seen all the sights. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 4

People are there already? Holy hell, no way I'd stand there for 10 hours. I'll probably get there around 2:30ish.

Man, some serious hype around this event! Who can blame them, really?

Have fun everyone at Sonic Boom! It'll be a blast, I can tell. :)

Man people are already outside? Crazy devotion indeed! I just woke up about 30 minutes ago. xD I figure if I slept in time would go by faster. :P We should totally try to meet up somewhere. :)

lol yeah guys, you really only need to get there about an hour before doors open, it's not like you'll miss anything if you're not the first in the line.

I will be bringing my iPad to keep me sane in the line; it's bright red. Also we checked a few moments ago and the folks aren't there anymore... I just assumed they were going due to how warmly they received my shirt and because I saw them twice; I keep checking every hour or so! Also our waiter is going it seems... Quite the age variation at least! I'll be sure to let everyone know when I'm in line. :)

Oh yeah, its today right! it'll be nice to see what happens even though I cant make it myself

Midnight for people living in the UK.

Just hope theres no stupid 'not available in your region.' Actually... anyone know of any proxi sites that would let us get around that?

Did a perimeter check! People with Sonic shirts and such slowly trickling in. No idea when an actual line will form... But four more hours until doors open. Bring a hat... It's kind of sunny all of a sudden.

Sega posted the livestream link! it starts at 6:00 PM CST

http://www.livealliance.tv/sonicboom/

So exciting! I don't think they put up a livestream two years ago or last year so it's cool that they finally put it up for fans who is unable to go and still want to experience it. Here's hoping they reveal something big! :)

It does seem peculiar they're only just now getting on the live streaming bandwagon... Here's hoping whatever they show is pretty important. I think they also want to give people an idea of the event so future ones sell out.

So, I'm here in the area. I saw a whole two people already :P

I can't wait till it starts! Hopefully they have lots of Lost World stations in there...

So I heard from Twitter that, according to the Facebook page for this event, that Crush 40 has landed and doing sound checks.

Welp I've checked into the hotel, and now I'm waiting for about 3 30 to 4 to head up there, hope to see everyone there