Awoo.

Sonic Boom 2013 "Helllooooooooo St. Louis!"

Badnik Mechanic

Well guys I'll be watching the livestream but I wish I could be there myself. I hope you all have fun.

What if the next Sonic game they're announcing is Sonic 4 Ep 3? It could be a possibiltiy.

Who said they were announcing a new game?

If they're going to reveal anything Sonic related it could be a new game or something completely different... I think I'm getting my hopes up, lol.

So....mad I can't go!:< Hopefully these things won't be expensive once they inevitably go on sale.

I'm not sure they will go on sale.

Remember last year? They made Chao Keyrings with Sonic Boom engraved on them. Methinks this will be like the SOS comic books. Limited to that event only... Suddenly the ticket prices don't look so bad for this event.

He might be referring to people selling them online, which may tie with the expensive comment.

• Thumbs Up 1

Do we know how big it'll be? It's kind of hard to tell without anything else in the shot for reference.

It's pretty cool, although the paint job looks a little shoddy in places. Also, my god the eyes look creepy. XD

Wow. That little guy is awesome. I wonder if they're give aways as implied, or if they have to be bought.

I don't think it's very big at all... just going by the background it looks like it was taken on someones dressing table (I imagine Iizuka is either at the venue or getting ready). So going by the hight from the table to the mirror.

Maybe... around the size of those chess pieces?

Larger pic

1150210_489480954477974_2101532868_n.jpg

Has the livestream started yet? It's 6:07 here and I'm PRETTY SURE I'm on Central time right now, but the video hasn't begun for me yet!

That Chao doll is awesome! Someone, give it a squirrel or a pigeon and see if it transforms!

Well in addition to Hogather asking, I may as well ask too. Would somebody be able to try and pick up one of those Chao statues for me? I'd pay.

Well in addition to Hogather asking, I may as well ask too. Would somebody be able to try and pick up one of those Chao statues for me? I'd pay.

Me too, I want one. ^_^

P.S. anyone able to get me two of those chao figures?

Me too, I want one. happy.png

WE ALL WANT THE TOOT!