Awoo.

Sonic Boom 2013 "Helllooooooooo St. Louis!"

Badnik Mechanic

WE ALL WANT THE TOOT!

I didn't really care about Sonic Boom until just now... heh.

I didn't really care about Sonic Boom until just now... heh.

well I was interested in the news... because I 'think' I know what it's gonna be.

But now... I just want that chao.

Edit: Live stream is doing things...

http://www.livealliance.tv/sonicboom/

Ok, I am super curious about the news myself, Mario and Sonic Sochi release date perhaps? ASRT DLC? Lost world news even, the third sonic nintendo exclusive? just have to wait and see I guess

well I was interested in the news... because I 'think' I know what it's gonna be.

News? First I've heard of it! I think I may have an inkling as to what it'll be too.

Ok, I am super curious about the news myself, Mario and Sonic Sochi release date perhaps? ASRT DLC? Lost world news even, the third sonic nintendo exclusive? just have to wait and see I guess

Time to see how many people are expecting Youknowhat3.:P

News? First I've heard of it! I think I may have an inkling as to what it'll be too.

They posted the schedule a few days ago... theres a 30 min long 'news' section right at the end.

I think I know what one of the announcements is going to be, and I'm really looking forward to it too. Theres also a secondary bit of info I've had teased but... I probably shouldn't talk about that one just yet.

Just measured my chao bobblehead and its about 3.5 or 4 inches.

Is it boxed? If so, has it got a makers mark?

Guys if the point is to hype Sonic Lost World why would they announce the third game in the Nintendo deal?

If it actually IS Sonic Adventure 3 (it won't be), the fanbase will explode in all the wrong ways. It'll be a Wii U exclusive and so many people will freak out that it wont be for PS4, Xboned and Steam.

Someone should find Sonic and tell him to go up on stage during a big announcement, and start twerking right next to the speaker.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is the Livestream lagging for anyone else or is that my faulty internet again?

Edit: Nevermind. It's just Firefox. Chrome streams it better.

Edited by Technomage

Crush 40 performance starts with technical difficulties but gets going within a few seconds, starting with Milked Hill Zone

And here we go Mr Senoue!

Ok who else is singing Seaside Denied right now?