Awoo.

Sonic Boom 2013 "Helllooooooooo St. Louis!"

Badnik Mechanic

A little advice for those who are 21 or older and want to chat and meet some of the guest and Sega staff I recommend going to the balcony. Last year that is where everyone went to hide when they weren't at the stage (dat Iizuka drinking and smoking and Aaron trying to watch the concert over tall people.)

Perfect opportunity to get an autograph btw.

A little advice for those who are 21 or older and want to chat and meet some of the guest and Sega staff I recommend going to the balcony. Last year that is where everyone went to hide when they weren't at the stage (dat Iizuka drinking and smoking and Aaron trying to watch the concert over tall people.)

Gosh. Darnit.

I never really cared about drinking so the being under 21 factor never really bothered me... but knowing I'm missing out on a juicy opportunity to get an autograph like the SOS-goers is killing me!

Haven't been able to resolve your issues with going I presume, El Driver? sad.png

More unfortunately not, I'm going to try to see if I can make a last minute dash tomorrow but it's not looking good.

Camera, iPad and iPhone are fully charged and I intend on dividing recording responsibility with my amigo. This gon' be good.

Hoping to have quite the scoop for you guys when I return on the 12th!

...granted I'm liable to be beaten to the punch by whoever lives in St. Louis on the 10th but eh, can't win 'em all.

More unfortunately not, I'm going to try to see if I can make a last minute dash tomorrow but it's not looking good.

That's a shame, man! Would be awesome to see you there. sad.png

Awesome to see anyone from SSMB there, actually!

• Thumbs Up 1

Awesome. Good thing I'm an old man.smile.png

Ugh, really? Dammit. I hate being underage. I'll see if my brother can get me an autograph or something though, since I'm sure he'll be spending time in the balcony area.

Also, I might see if I can grab some extra merchandise bags to sell/share/trade to any SSMBer who can't go to this year's event. You know, to spread the love because I'm so great. :)

I hope some of you guys brought your 3DS for Streetpass purposes, since I am.

Um... that's not even a "maybe" for me. I bring mine with me everywhere. :P 

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'm currently trying to make sure everything is ready for Saturday, trying to decide what to take to see if I get lucky and can snatch an autograph. I know I'm taking my Heroes soundtrack but I'm not sure about Iizuka and Hoshino though. Thinking the History of Sonic though as I don't own a copy of CD or the soundtrack sadly.

So what so you guys predict they'll show at the end of the show during the "???" period? Myself, I predict an English dub of that Sonic Lost World cut scene that recently got revealed in Japanese. 

So what so you guys predict they'll show at the end of the show during the "???" period? Myself, I predict an English dub of that Sonic Lost World cut scene that recently got revealed in Japanese. 

I'm really looking forward to seeing that cutscene in english if they decide to show it. I actually want to play the demo and snag an autograph in my sketchbook.

With regards to that 30 min long news period, if it is something new and awesome, since theres no live stream there, can anyone record it/tweet/post on SSMB via mobile what the news is?

• Thumbs Up 2

With regards to that 30 min long news period, if it is something new and awesome, since theres no live stream there, can anyone record it/tweet/post on SSMB via mobile what the news is?

I'll be recording what I can while I'm there. 

I'm sure I'll have my phone with me at the moment, so if it is something not seen yet then I'll do my best to tweet to the Sonic Stadium twitter account or post on here about it. Sure I'll get ninja'd like hell though ha ha

Actually, someone asked about a live stream on either the blog post or the facebook page, and Sega responded that there would be one and more details were to come.

Welp, this will be what I'll look like that day. Come find me, dudes.

Photoon8-8-13at346PM_zps07c5ef62.jpg

I'll definitely have my phone and will be recording and taking pictures, so I'll try to get the news, some Lost World gameplay, and some Crush 40 footage. Just keep watch of my Twitter feed throughout the day (I'll be hashtagging Sonic Boom), so long as I have good data on my phone there. Though like LordMetallix said, I'll probably be ninja'd too. tongue.png

Edited by Sapphire

Holy shit, I can grab a beer with Iizuka? That would be craaaaazy. lol

I'm pretty excited for this, mainly Lost World and meeting a bunch of Sonic fans, but Crush 40 is alright too. tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 2

It's too bad that I can't attend Sonic Boom due to college coming up. And if I could, I wouldn't have the time and/or money to get there. I hope you lot will have fun there smile.png

Edit: Oh. It's today. Well...

Edited by kimplix

Everything is ready to go on my end! Just overlooking the Pageant and I'll be wearing my name badge (brown hedgehog and says my username) today and tomorrow. I intend to show up pretty early; don't be afraid to say hi! :)

Holy shit, I can grab a beer with Iizuka? That would be craaaaazy. lol

Dude, that's what I hope will end up happening.

Seeing as I'm one of those who can't attend, I forgot this was happening today. My brother told me just this morning hahaha...

Anywho, I hope someone provides video or something.

EDIT: Oh so it's tomorrow that it happens...

Er, shows how much attention I had towards this..

Edited by TheChaosBlue

Alright all my stuff is together, now all I've got to do is wait for tomorrow and make the 5 hour drive there OH GOODY ha ha. Now a question: does anyone who lives nearby or in St. Louis know what the weather is going to be like tomorrow as I'm afraid of waiting outside 1-2 hours in 90 degree heat lol