[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

I AM JOINING.

YOU CAN NOT STOP ME.

I AM THE CAN HYPED

HERE ARE SOME RHYMES TO HYPED

...puns aside, hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

• Thumbs Up 2

I can't wait! I have no talent but it'll be great to see what you guys come up with this year!

• Thumbs Up 2

Now I'm no musician, but the album covers... I think I have a little something in my head right now.

Sign me up, I guess.

heh, I have messed with editing once or twice, but I am not much of a musician, but I will be following!

Hmmm could try at an album cover though

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

I'm actually gonna do this, this year (I backed out last year *sadface*)

Can I shotgun "Misty Lake" from SatBK?

• Thumbs Up 2

OH FALK DIBS

1: No Way? No Way!

2: Chemical Plant X Metropolis Zone X Theme of Metal Sonic (Sonic 4) X Steampunk Suspense (Rayman Origins)

I dunno other than that, but I might have a collab/original or two and a remix of Dragon Valley (Freedom Planet) if I manage to secure the permission, or even a remix of Oil Desert Zone.

Edited by Can of Nothing

Calling now - E.G.G.M.A.N. and the Sonic 1 Boss theme in one track. Just to be clear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T55ArHjeR1c

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign me up. I'm slowly becoming a musician and I REALLY want to sign up for this. Hell, the timing was perfect considering I'm finishing up a Rainy Savannah remix...

Yeah, I'm calling Dibs on Sonic Drift 2's Rainy Savannah.

Edited by Sly4Good

Ok. I totally failed last year but I think I have enough runup this year so...

=Gerkuman=

Instruments: Keyboards, Basic Rhythm Guitar

Project: None so far

Up for Session work or Collaboration! Please PM me if you'd like me to work on any of your tracks or if you want to collaborate with me on one. (The difference is that session work is me doing what you tell me whereas collaborations are 50/50)

Edited by Son Gerku

Cool to see this back again. Last time I jumped in at the last minute, but this time if you guys need an album cover or something I'll be here from the get-go. Wish I could do music stuffs to contribute more, though maybe in the future if possible.

Finally, a chance to show what I'm made of! This is my 2-yearlong dream!

When I said what I'm made of, I didn't mean a remix of it.

While I realize I had to back out last year, I'm fully on board to return.

Much like what I failed to deliver on last year I'd like to call dibs on a remix of Sonic Rush's Deep Core, along with Sonic 06's Aquatic Base.

• Thumbs Up 6

Less than an hour and the hype train is already speeding along! I would submit now, but I only have like 5 posts, and last time, Vizard had to come get me himself for me to even be in the album. Yeah.

Anyways, would it be ok if I shotgunned Reactive Factory and... dare I say it?... Planet Wisp?

Also, choosing 4 submissions will be difficult, but I think I'll manage. Good luck, all!

• Thumbs Up 1

I am probably doing something involving True Area 53 and Doomsday Zone, more info later I guess.

Yo Viz, we still on for that super duper secret we discussed at the start of the year?

Yeah?

Yeah. Cool.

I kinda can't not join in huehuehuehue...

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, I wasn't expecting this for another month or two.

Well, sign me up also. I'm totally down for another album!

I'd also like to say since we're seeing an increase in quality song wise this year, I'd really like to see a spike in album art quality this year too, last years was good, but I know we can do better!

• Thumbs Up 3

Good to see this return. Last year I pulled out at the last second due to me seeing my Giant Wing remix as not very good. This year however, I'll take this opportunity and give it another go.

So yeah, count me in for Giant Wing, and possibly Chemical Plant.

Edited by Haden

Time to try getting my artist shoes on.

Jesus that was a lame joke even by my standards.

Well, I got some sorta bad news and some better news...

The bad news is that...well...I'm not really making music anymore...so..I won't be having any submissions this time around...

kgface_medium.gif

yes, I'm serious.

In my college days, I recent met an up-and-coming artist named Broken Helix-7130, and he was interested in joining, but he's still kinda new to music. I sprung the idea of working together with him, adding stuff to his tracks, and fixing it all up for this album, and he accepted! so everything with me in it will be a Broken Helix song! Now, I'm still up for collabing with anyone if they need like drum parts or something.

But the better news is:

Right now, we have two tracks planned: Egg Factory from Sonic Riders (heavily featuring a track from a completely different game...) and something from the Virtua Fighter series, since that one didn't get any recognition.

Edited by AR The Servbot
  • Thumbs Up 3

Will this be the year I finally revisit this? (had to link from my old bandcamp 'cause Soundcloud is down but if you're curious as to where my new bandcamp is: http://a-laserbat.bandcamp.com/).

Though I am thinking of possibly doing a chippy, in your face, rock based Launch Base/Death Egg track...

I won't commit to anything but I am considering this my last hurrah for any real Sonic related project. I may cap it off with some album art too if I feel inclined to. So I'm interested definitely but not 100% committed to the idea yet. I still have my own remix project to get in gear too lol.

Edited by Meow
  • Thumbs Up 2