Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

Well, I started something at least!

Here is a very short, VERY early WIP of a mix that I started of a not-so-popular track from the Sonic series' past.

Does anyone actually recognize this melody? I'll give a cookie to anyone who knows what this is. XD
  • Thumbs Up 1

I actually think I may do one with Amy and Metal as the main stars in honor of CD's 20th :3

• Thumbs Up 1

Think I'm going to put more polish on my cover this year and not bite off more than I can chew, we'll see how it turns out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Any hints on art deadlines so far...?

Exactly this. If it's beyond November, I'm definitely in, but if it's any earlier I'd have to consider, as I have another important project on the works, and I must evaluate if I could pull it off with that and work getting in the way. But I'd really like to if I'm given the chance. Loved quite a bit of last year's album, and I'd like to contribute in some way (music's definitely not my matter of expertise).

Edited by Mr. Kewing
  • Thumbs Up 2

I understand I've been requested, so I made an account and posted around and made one remix specifically for the album and the requested one right here. (Sorry for my inability to name remixes)

https://soundcloud.com/cyanblur/livewire-and-learn

https://soundcloud.com/cyanblur/electric-possibilities

I can definitely see myself making a LOT more remixes by the deadline, so if I feel they're particularly quality I may drop them by here.

Edited by Cyanblur
  • Thumbs Up 3

I understand I've been requested, so I made an account and posted around and made one remix specifically for the album and the requested one right here. (Sorry for my inability to name remixes)

https://soundcloud.com/cyanblur/livewire-and-learn

https://soundcloud.com/cyanblur/electric-possibilities

I can definitely see myself making a LOT more remixes by the deadline, so if I feel they're particularly quality I may drop them by here.

:D Yay! So excited

s4ie.png

I worked on this for 3 hours straight just now and it resulted in literal butt hurt. I hope you're all happy. Also, I'll prolly go and redo the fingers on his left hand if this gets selected, so worry not.

Edited by InfinityAlex
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'll check over the rest of the submissions in a jiff (you might've noticed the lack of downloads on my end). I'm out of town and will be until the next week (so wifi is used sparingly), but I love what I'm hearing!

On that note, I'll have to agree to EAR's sentiments here and might have to shave off a few tracks (MIGHT) due to it coinciding with landmark tunes from the last album/to help make it more unique compared to its previous instalments.

• Thumbs Up 1

Would it be okay if I mixed in Sonic's theme from Sonic Rush in my Sonic Stream remix?

• Thumbs Up 1

Just... a bit of info...

I'm going to make a medley for the zones in original Sonic The Hedgehog, for TSSMA'13. Yeah well, I want to do that one in Rock.

[p.s. I can't play other instruments that flute/recorder in real life, so I'm doing it fully on computer. Which some people will say it won't be a Rock music ^^; Sorry :( ]

If anyone would like to listen, my remix of Aquarium Park from Sonic Colors:

https://soundcloud.com/mykono5/sonic-colors-aquarium-park

And also, a stupid question I'm asking here:

What are the zones name from the original Sonic The Hedgehog? ^^; I'm very sorry for my lack of intelligence in Sonic the Hedgehog ^^;

Uhh, good luck to you all who is working on your projects for TSSMA'13 :)

Oh! I've been working on a bunch of tracks... I was wondering if I could maybe snatch up an opportunity to maybe do Bomber Barbara, I did a collab piece with Wario. That and I have a remix that has the crappiest of titles XD It's just called Greenhill Zone Chemical Remix. If any of those are taken I can always head back to the drawing board.

EDIT:: I also have a sample of Bomber Barbara and I have the Greenhill Zone Chemical Remix up on Sound Cloud. I JUST started the account so I have ABSOLUTELY no idea what I'm doing! :s

https://soundcloud.com/therapptor/bomber-barbara-remix-sample

https://soundcloud.com/therapptor/greenhill-chemical-remix

Edited by SonikkuXM
  • Thumbs Up 3

A new one already? Awesome, never really tried to get involved in these albums-- but maybe this year I just might try to get some in on this one. At least it would be fun to. I've done a decent few remixes... but whether I choose to submit a new or previous remix is something I haven't decided yet. Maybe I might collaborate on one. Plenty of time to think about this at least...

Umm, what's the limit for the track length?

EDIT: Also, the limit of the tracks for each artists is 5, correct?

Edited by mykono5

Just... a bit of info...

I'm going to make a medley for the zones in original Sonic The Hedgehog, for TSSMA'13. Yeah well, I want to do that one in Rock.

[p.s. I can't play other instruments that flute/recorder in real life, so I'm doing it fully on computer. Which some people will say it won't be a Rock music ^^; Sorry sad.png ]

If anyone would like to listen, my remix of Aquarium Park from Sonic Colors:

https://soundcloud.com/mykono5/sonic-colors-aquarium-park

And also, a stupid question I'm asking here:

What are the zones name from the original Sonic The Hedgehog? ^^; I'm very sorry for my lack of intelligence in Sonic the Hedgehog ^^;

Uhh, good luck to you all who is working on your projects for TSSMA'13 smile.png

Uh, let's see...

Green Hill

Marble/Bridge

Spring Yard/Jungle

Labyrinth

Star Light/Scrap Brain

Scrap Brain/Sky Base

Final

Special Stage/Bonus Stage

Included both 16 and 8 bit versions for you in case you want to do the WHOLE medley.

As for track length, it's as long as you want, so long as it isn't a loop, according to Da Rules.

Uh, let's see...

Green Hill

Marble/Bridge

Spring Yard/Jungle

Labyrinth

Star Light/Scrap Brain

Scrap Brain/Sky Base

Final

Special Stage/Bonus Stage

Included both 16 and 8 bit versions for you in case you want to do the WHOLE medley.

As for track length, it's as long as you want, so long as it isn't a loop, according to Da Rules.

Um... actually....

Minimum of around 1min 45 seconds and lower than 10 minutes.

Ah, I knew I forgot to check something when I first decided to join these forums. Ah, sadly I am not a musician, and I'm still learning how to try to color with SAI so I can't make my own cover. I have a few ideas for one though, so if anyone would like to collab a cover with me or something that'd be cool.

I'm pumped for all these songs though. Can't wait for all dem quality sounds!

Well, here's submission number one from me:

>Speed Highway - At Dawn

I cannot begin to explain how many exports I went through with this song. :V

Just... wow. I came this close to crying tears of joy. IN THE FIRST FIFTEEN SECONDS. Fantastic use of instruments here man.

I didn't think this thread would be here so early in the year. I like the timeframe. Perfect opportunity to push the envelope.

• Thumbs Up 4