Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

I already sent in mastered and unmastered copies of my first remix to Vizard, but since some links to other remixes have been put up on this thread, I thought I'd go ahead and post a link to the mastered version of said remix.

Behold! No Copyright Law in the Universe... for Planet Wisp! Enjoy!

This one might not be the album version by the time mastering is done, though. This version was produced using my own less-than-stellar mastering job, and I sent both mastered and unmastered versions to Vizard to make a better mastered version easier.

• Thumbs Up 2

I already sent in mastered and unmastered copies of my first remix to Vizard, but since some links to other remixes have been put up on this thread, I thought I'd go ahead and post a link to the mastered version of said remix.

Behold! No Copyright Law in the Universe... for Planet Wisp! Enjoy!

This one might not be the album version by the time mastering is done, though. This version was produced using my own less-than-stellar mastering job, and I sent both mastered and unmastered versions to Vizard to make a better mastered version easier.

Fantastic. This is what the Classic mix in Gens should've been.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fantastic. This is what the Classic mix in Gens should've been.

I agree it is quite cool, now if only I could get mie started, but I have been busy ripping up a feild with a bulldozer

Mesmerist was first to call and first to submit Planet Wisp, so I'll be taking that in.

As for the map version, I'll wait on Meow/Revision One's call seeing that he shotgunned that one already.

You know I'm going to be on this! :)

need to sit and think hard about 4 tracks to remix. Do we get 2 collabs on top of the 4 solo tracks? So 6 tracks in total?

If it's only 4 tracks all together then that kind of sucks :/

• Thumbs Up 2

You know I'm going to be on this! smile.png

need to sit and think hard about 4 tracks to remix. Do we get 2 collabs on top of the 4 solo tracks? So 6 tracks in total?

If it's only 4 tracks all together then that kind of sucks :/

Yup, two collabs are additional, not altogether.

And to answer Joshua, your collab slot is counted as one if you've instigated it or are one of the major players.

Uhh....

I write a song, Joshua does guitar, Ren does drums, Marvin does bass and either Wolfy or I  (yeah right) do vocals.

Who does /that/ fall under?

Hey, if I remix two songs at once, does that count as two submissions?

Yup, two collabs are additional, not altogether.

And to answer Joshua, your collab slot is counted as one if you've instigated it or are one of the major players.

Hold up. One quick question: so in the case of me and Broken Helix, since neither of us are planning on doing anything solo, and we're working together on pretty much everything that isn't me just providing instruments, does that still count as one collab spot for me?

Edited by AR The Servbot

Hold up. One quick question: so in the case of me and Broken Helix, since neither of us are planning on doing anything solo, and we're working together on pretty much everything that isn't me just providing instruments, does that still count as one collab spot for me?

SEE PREVIOUS POST STILL WORKING THAT OUT BACK AFTER WORK

• Thumbs Up 1

Ya, I am doing a Medly, which is a combination of somewhat shortened versions of a couple of songs blended together, and if I can get that working and have a good handle on this I may do another one or two

Mesmerist was first to call and first to submit Planet Wisp, so I'll be taking that in.

As for the map version, I'll wait on Meow/Revision One's call seeing that he shotgunned that one already.

I wouldn't wait on me for anything really, I mean - there is a long time until the deadline and really while I like that mix, even if I finish it up and its not on the SSMB album no harm done. I have no idea really where I wanna take that track other than to some real epic places but it's not like I have much of an idea of what that IS yet haha. I'm busy focusing on comics and stuff right now anyway, so if other people all wanna take cracks on that one go for it. The only one I really want to do is the one I claimed in a post after which is the Saturn 3D Blast final boss theme, which again will take me a while, but it seems to be a less popular choice for people to want to do so I see no harm in keeping as my own for a while.

I just noticed all this happened the day I left to go to Anthrocon2013, and I've only just gotten online...

So, I suppose I'll be taking my pick of songs to remix once I get home next week and have some free time to glance over what's already been grabbed up.

Cool, I'ma have to get creative.

• Thumbs Up 6

Just read this and now I want to join in.

There are a couple of tracks that I can submit but I am now planning to create a few fresh original remixes that will make this album fab to listen to.

Time to get to work. cool.png

Ohoho. I'm doing something a lot of people have tried but rarely has awesome results come out. I hope to change this.

Trying to keep this secret but here's a clue.

I can go back and forth, but why would I do that when I've got this gem of a music. All I need to do is go for the best.

Ohohoh, you've might have found the game. BUT I'M NOT SAYING THE SONG.

It's a house remix anyways.

Well, I'll send it in if it turns out as good as I hope it will.

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright well I call dibs on Options, Extras theme from Sonic Mega Collection and Wacky Workbench Past JP for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alright, let's go! As one of my first big chances in this industry, I'd like to represent the Segatenderations team with an entry from one of our main albums: a remix of Kingdom Valley.

However, in terms of representing myself, I'd like to remix the following songs:

• Rooftop Run - Day (Since Joshua Taipale may do Rooftop Run - Night, might as well have a nice paralell)
  • Sonic 3 White World Medley (Sonic 3 got no representation in Gens, and I'll do a custom Sky Sanctuary White World too)
  • Sunset Sierra (Because Can continues to request it, and I like the song. Might as well.)

Also, this is my 10th post, so I guess I'm in!

One more thing, Taipale and I are looking to do a collab on Live and Learn, and Vizard and I may do something as well, so stay tuned for that!

So, allow me to make a quick change to my list: Please replace the Sonic 3 White World Medley with the Sonic 1 Credits theme, in the style of SonicTweaker. That's all I've got...