Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

I have been considering joining in this too. I haven't spent all that much time on SSMB and I don't have that much confidence in what I'll come up with either, but heck, I'd like to give it a go! 

I'm going to take some time and think about my song choice, and then I'll take even more time to work on it and get it as good as I can, then consider me in!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well guys, sad announcement...

Me and Broken Helix-7130 are officially pulling out of the project. Helix is too hounded down by schoolwork to do anything musical while I'm actually retiring because I just don't have a passion for it anymore. We have no preference if you decide to keep the three tracks we've completed in the album or throw them all out. If you do decide to throw them all out though, then we ask that you at least keep the Virtua Fighter 3 remix in the final product.

Well, that's about it...except for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emLnv6g2SxI

It was a pleasure to be a part of this project with all of you. I've made a lot of good friends thanks to these albums, and they've been a real blast to work on! From now on, I'll be a mere spectator so I guess all I can do is just wish you all good luck from the sidelines!

12761657520025.jpg 

• Thumbs Up 6

Well guys, sad announcement...

Me and Broken Helix-7130 are officially pulling out of the project. Helix is too hounded down by schoolwork to do anything musical while I'm actually retiring because I just don't have a passion for it anymore. We have no preference if you decide to keep the three tracks we've completed in the album or throw them all out. If you do decide to throw them all out though, then we ask that you at least keep the Virtua Fighter 3 remix in the final product.

Well, that's about it...except for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emLnv6g2SxI

It was a pleasure to be a part of this project with all of you. I've made a lot of good friends thanks to these albums, and they've been a real blast to work on! From now on, I'll be a mere spectator so I guess all I can do is just wish you all good luck from the sidelines!

12761657520025.jpg 

NOOOOOOOO!!! I LOVE YOU REN!!!! unsure.png !!! ahh man. But I understand. Do what you must bro! Gonna miss ya man! Honestly I like what I heard from you so far, it was sick!

• Thumbs Up 1

Alien.Renegade/Ample Renitence/Wonder Black/Jared, it's been an honour having you aboard the team since the project's beginning two years ago - a total blast from start to finish on this crazy ride of an album.

No ill will will be held towards you from me, but we'll certainly miss your presence 'round this thread these parts. Though your passion for music may be gone, your final works will live on in this project - the three tunes will stay! Such awesome songs cannot go unheard by the masses, I won't have that! Why?

tumblr_m5b2orRWOw1rug91co2_250.gif

And Broken Helix, if you're reading this: though we've only barely started knowing one another, what I said to A.R applies to you too. Great job and thanks for playing, your material will be featured in full for all to hear. All the best, and good luck with your schoolwork.

Gentlemen.

tumblr_mezkhw9Abd1s0puugo1_500.gif

It's been a pleasure.

On another note, I'll give a quick update on the album's current status this weekend, and tackle some of the questions that I've been left with.

• Thumbs Up 5

I uploaded a sample of Un-Gravitify I'm working on, I'm not sure if I'll keep this version or not. I'm going to re-record the vocals and everything, they're just a placeholder right now for a general idea of what it might sound like when I get done with it. I'm not satisfied with the music so I might actually scrap it and start all over.

https://soundcloud.com/therapptor/un-gravitify-wip-v1

• Thumbs Up 1

I've finished my remix of Rooftop Run Daytime from Sonic Unleashed.

https://soundcloud.com/mykono5/rooftop-run-daytime-mykono5

Might be my last submission for TSSMA13. I don't... know... I'm still blaming my art brain for the zero on my first chemistry exam... I hated drawing once, and now I can't believe I'm hating making music. I don't think I'll just quit, I'll just take some time to relax...

And Jared, even though we just  met for a few weeks (or months?)... and you quit from TSSMA... it's a nice thing to talk to you about TSSMA (And my remix of Mega Man tracks too :D)

Also;

I've said it before to the artists here, and I'll say it again: if you've updated your tune any, you're free to send 'er over and I'll switch it in!

I'm updating my Windy Valley remix and maybe Terminal Velocity remix too, is that okay?

• Thumbs Up 2

Alongside AR and Helix... I would like to announce my leave, as well.

I'm taking a big break from remixing in general, for starters - There's barely enough time for my original albums, as it is now. Also... I'm frankly quite tired of two things - this forum, and the comparison between the 'popularity of' When Star Meets Pac and my other works. While I'm sure I'll get over the former soon enough, the last thing I want to be known for is being a remixer. If Vizard sees my originals and decides he would like some of them in SSMA, sure, but other than that... I won't be making remixes for a while.

It was a very fun year, learning music from you guys and making lots of friends... But I'm getting tired already... I hope to see you guys again, both of us kicking more butt the next time we meet.

Farewell, Sonic Stadium Music Album Team. I will miss every one of you involved.

Edited by Sonic of Nothing
  • Thumbs Up 4

So this album will contain the heart and soul of all involved, and a final farewell for a few. Very well. Can Sonic of Nothing, Wonder Black, Broken Helix et. al., good luck to you. I don't really now any of you guys, but your sounds are spectacular.

It will be a very special release indeed. All of you, keep up that good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

So yes, I'm dropping Aquarium Park due to it being done TWICE last year.

So my set list as of now is...

Angel Island (3&K) - intended as an interlude

Aqua Lake with Dizcrybe

Egg Golem ft. a friend of mine on guitar

I may thrown in Rusty Ruins Genesis or Windy Hill but I'd rather make something for scratch for this project like all the above of course. Kinda thinking of doing something outside of Sonic for 2 other tracks, Ollie King and JSR being at the top of my mind.

I'll prolly work on my other 3 tracks, with one maybe being a collab if anyone's interested (...maybe Flow...maybe... but no ideas, let's see who I can collab with and have an idea to pitch). Still thinking if an original is a good idea or not. Might be Megaman X Sonic styled or another SEGA franchise.

Anyways, kinda sad so many people left but hey, I guess life is more important.

Seeing how October to December, I've not too much going on but a lot of time and there's still time next year, I'll prolly fill up my list.

That's it from me on my side!

also i need to ask exshad because me and exshad did a collab and then yeah idk what happened metal sonic stuffs where are you exshad ;-; 

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alright, so here's the album's current status. I BELIEVE I've got everyone's submissions up 'til now, but some haven't had their download links open... those who hadn't should be notified.

Not counting those that haven't been made available, The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles is currently at 30 songs. So far so good, most if not all tracks are bangin', so you guys are doing a great job so far!

I'm currently working on "Project 2.0" as my second submission. If all goes well, I should have it done by the end of the month... though I won't be showing it off publicly juuuuuuuust yet. It's a secret. x: It won't but in on any dibs though, that I can assure you.

Oh, and in light of recent events, Index/Atlus and Relic Entertainment based tunes are now acceptable entries. Those who feel like submitting anything from Warhammer or Shin Megami Tensei/Persona, you're free to do so.

• Thumbs Up 4

Index/Atlus and Relic Entertainment based tunes are now acceptable entries. 

Wait, you were serious? Sweet!

Wait, you were serious? Sweet!

I wouldn't celebrate just yet - you hit the 5 entry limit! XD;

I'll raise it once I feel that the amount of tracks per artist evens out a bit, which, admittedly, is almost satisfactory.

Anyways, I've decided to look through a list of Atlus IPs to see what they exclusively own - there are a fuckton of games under their name, but mostly are either published/commissioned/owned by other companies or vice versa when it comes to international distribution.

The only ones I know for certain are clear are the following, since they are developed and/or exclusively published under the Atlus name:

-Shin Megami Tensei/Persona
-Trauma Center
-Catherine 
-Etrian Odyssey

-Snowboard Kids

And, being the sole Relic IP incorporated into SEGA, the remix source material expansion includes Company of Heroes as well.

If I'm missing any, be sure to hit me up and I'll look into it!

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh, and in light of recent events, Index/Atlus and Relic Entertainment based tunes are now acceptable entries. Those who feel like submitting anything from Warhammer or Shin Megami Tensei/Persona, you're free to do so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv8ZyBgxWJQ

...oh GREAT. This HAD to happen AFTER I left...

• Thumbs Up 4