Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

Ok guys, for reasons I'm not going to talk about (Laziness) I announce that I will not be doing Hilltop Heights for TSSMA13. It'll be replaced with Sonic AtS's Foliage Furnace. And I also claim Teknopathetic from Ollie King Jet Set Radio Future.

I also regret to inform that I will be scrapping my Sonic Labyrinth remix, as well.

8c501007f0e840ff9dcaf40f322b260e@2x.gif

I know, I know you all wanted it SO BAD but it's just out of my capability. But fear not! For I'll be replacing THAT with Chu-Chu Rocket's Single Player theme!

Edited by XtremerSadiqachu

So, it turns out that the vocalist I was going to use for my Reactive Factory remix is a Soprano 1 when the track requires an alto. so...

Is there anyone who can sing alto that would like to be featured in my remix?

Thanks! ^^

Edited by Mesmerist

Hey guys.

Just wanna be sure that I'll be claiming Tropical Coast Act 3 from Lost World. 

It'll either be dance or trance or house or just a remix that I can't classify under genres.

smile.png

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Actually, EAR, you did a remix of Work it Out... for Resort Island (and it was awesome). Do you still have a relatively good acapella rip of the song? If so, could I use it for my remix?

I'd love you forever! (although I already do, soooo....)

P.S. Everyone go buy EAR's album "Fascinate and Entrance" on Bandcamp. It's amazing.

Edited by Mesmerist

EDIT: Forget it, my computer with all my instruments in it is in repair so I'm stuck with a much less powerful one. I'll just create an original tune(if this crappy laptop can even handle it.)

Actually, EAR, you did a remix of Work it Out... for Resort Island (and it was awesome). Do you still have a relatively good acapella rip of the song? If so, could I use it for my remix?

I'd love you forever! (although I already do, soooo....)

P.S. Everyone go buy EAR's album "Fascinate and Entrance" on Bandcamp. It's amazing.

I happen to have a half-decent acapella rip of Work it Out that I made for a friend, if you still need it.

I happen to have a half-decent acapella rip of Work it Out that I made for a friend, if you still need it.

I would love you forever and give you credit, so sure! Feel free to PM me with a download link anytime!

UPDATE: Solvo/Neko Sol has already contacted me on Soundcloud and sent me the download link. So yeah, she's pretty (read: really) awesome for doing that. 

Edited by Mesmerist

Just letting you guys know... I think I'll focus more on my drawings than my music for a while...

So the point is, I've finished my part in TSSMA '13. I won't be making another track for this album because (to be honest):

I'm bored with "Sonic The HHedgehog

Let's go to another track listing.

On 10/6/2013 at 3:46 PM, mykono5 said:

Whew. That's four I did.

Also I said (in Skype) that I'm thrashing my plans for a Mega Man remix album. I'm considering to cancel that thrasing.

Here's the not-so-damn-important thing I'm sharing to you all: My tracklist for (I hope won't fail) my Mega Man remix album, R.E.P.L.O.I.D.!

Spoiler

R.E.P.L.O.I.D.

A Mega Man music album by [REDACTED], also known as [REDACTED]. None of both are my real name, so let me introduce myself…

I am [REDACTED], a [REDACTED] years old [REDACTED] music producer, and an illustrator.

The album contains music from the series Mega Man, Mega Man X, Mega Man Zero, and Mega Man ZX/Advent. Long story short, the games are in the same timeline!

This is the temporary listing. Sorted by... well, by how the game progresses!

Blue Side (Rock)
1. Opening~Title~Stage Select~Game Start Medley (Mega Man 9)
2. Introduction Stage X (Mega Man X4)
3. Flame Stag (Mega Man X2)
4. Sand Triangle (Mega Man Zero 2)
5. Brilliant Show Window (Mega Man ZX)
6. Oriental Sentinels (Mega Man ZX Advent)
7. Boss Battle (Mega Man 3)
8. Sigma 1st (Mega Man X)
9. Final Boss (Mega Man 4)
10. All Stage Clear (Mega Man)
11. Staff Roll (Mega Man 9)
12. (EX) X vs Zero (Mega Man X5)
13. (EX) Melt Down (Mega Man Zero 2)
14. (EX) Cannon Ball (Mega Man Zero 3)

Red Side (Electro)
1. Opening~Title~Stage Select~Game Start Medley (Mega Man 2)
2. Introduction Stage (Mega Man 😎
3. Frost Man (Mega Man 😎
4. Commander Yammark (Mega Man X6)
5. Star Man (Mega Man 5)
6. Ice Brain (Mega Man Zero 2)
7. Boss Battle (Mega Man 10)
8. Path to the Truth (Mega Man ZX Advent)
9. Snake Eyes (Mega Man ZX)
10. All Stage Clear (Mega Man 4)
11. Cast Roll (Mega Man X)
12. (EX) Green Grass Gradation – Chiptune Remix (Mega Man ZX)
13. (EX) Wood Man (Mega Man 2)
14. (EX) Dr. Wily Stage 1 (Mega Man 2)

So that’s 2 disc (If they ever gonna be in discs). I’m thinking for the cover like this:
For Blue: A drawing of a head. The head splits Mega Man, X, Zero, and Vent.
For Red: Same, but it’s Proto Man, Zero, X, and Grey.

• Thumbs Up 1

....and here's my Reactive Factory mix. I'll be submitting it to Vizard pretty soon!

Metalknux... for Reactive Factory (Soundcloud) (Bandcamp)

(Big thanks to Solvo for the Acapella Track of "Work it Out" and to Urban Flow for letting me sample his "Dreams of an Absolution [Absolute Mix]")

This is my 5th and final submission, so this will be my last post on this topic in a while.

My other submitted tracks are...

No Copyright Law in the Universe... for Planet Wisp (Bandcamp)

You Played Sonic R and Now You're Going to Die... for Resort Island [collab with Discrybe] (Bandcamp)

Shadow Walker... for I Am/The Story is Over (Soundcloud) (Bandcamp)

His World [Electro Dubstep Remix] (Soundcloud) (Bandcamp)

Edited by Mesmerist
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am definitely late to this, but I really want to try this out, i was inspired by the 2012 album, and I have a few WIPs, I have a list of possible remixes, so here. I really improved since I first started out a month ago.

le list of le possible remixes

Hidden Palace - Sonic 2 beta (orchestral) [Development finished, tweaking/mastering in progress]

Remix name: The Lost Sanctum

Tropical Resort Act 3- Sonic Colors (synthetic) [80% done]

Remix name: ???

Wilderness/some other song with it - Golden Axe (Metal/Rock) [85% done]

Remix name: ???

*probably some more if I can come up with some

I can cross out any if they were already mixed more than twice. Also tenth post.

Edited by Sir Spacebar

It's funny, I joined this board though the 2012 music album, after listening to some of the lovely tracks there. Suppose I better get my posts up if this is still open for submissions.

It's funny, I joined this board though the 2012 music album, after listening to some of the lovely tracks there. Suppose I better get my posts up if this is still open for submissions.

Sweet, another newcomer! Welcome to the project! 

Guys, I don't know if I can make the full quota this year.

It's December, I had been held down by my health for most of the year, and only now am I hoping to push myself further. But it's too late to really start anything big, so unfortunately I'm gonna have to drop Cannon's Core.

I do however hope to do some nice quick work to get myself stimulated again. So instead of stating 5 off the bat, I'm better off making 3 new claims and seeing what I do with them. If anyone has any problems with them, let me know.

I aim to do, at least for this album:

* Sonic 2's Sky Chase Zone, possibly solo piano
* Sonic 4 Act 2's Sky Fortress Zone Act 2/3, aiming to be a silly short mix less than 3 minutes long (hey, Sonic 4's music is perfect for that)
* And a non-sonic track, OutRun's Splash Wave.

If I get these three done, then I can add some others. I just want my muse to light up again as it did last year... o_o*

• Thumbs Up 5

Oh uh, hi again

So I know I've been largely absent this year (again), but just popping in to say I still intend to submit at least something for this year. Recently had super big interest in doing Desert Ruins Act 1 mixed with all sorts of things (like Deadly Six Boss theme), but we'll see, XD. Still would like to finish my lulzy "empire" chain of songs I had going the past two years, but not sure if I have the motivation for it, and I'm pretty sure by now that any suiting song for such a deal is taken already *shrugs*.

Can't wait to hear everyone's stuff here in a few months though~

• Thumbs Up 1

I really love the classicy feel of the back cover El Driver. Wonderful job!

Anyways, instead of Tropical Coast 3, I'm doing Death Egg as my transcribing skills aren't that good and Joshua's helping and that's a collab and Joshua has other things to fill up his slots. (long story short)

So my current slots would be...

Aqua Lake (Collab with Dizcrybe)

Angel Island (Interlude)

Egg Golem - ft. Joshua Taipale

Cyber Track

Death Egg (3&K)

If Death Egg is taken, then I'll change plans.

• Thumbs Up 1