Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

Aqua Lake (Collab with Dizcrybe)

Speaking of which, I've made progress on that while I was deprived of internet. I'll PM you the new WIP.

This has been sitting finished for quite some time and I just realized I've never shown this here, derp. I made a back-jacket image for the album. Like, when ya beat a story mode in SA1.

tss_music_album_2013_and_knuckles___back

I was going for creating an image that would be right at home in the 90's.(Maaaybe a little 60's) This jacket is inspired by the Minimalist Movement that seemed to be very prominent that decade. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimalism

(Such wow, much OVA..)

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, here's a Sandopolis remix I've been working on, I guess. I don't know if somebody already claimed that one though...

Eh, I'll post it anyway. It's still a WIP.

https://app.box.com/s/18rdzn67s63tuee3ynqk

I dunno. I was supposed to be studying for exams, and then this happened. I might finish it, I might not, depends if I'm feeling up to it. Won't be any time soon though. Exams and the such.

• Thumbs Up 1

https://soundcloud.com/sir-spaceberr/the-lost-sanctum-hidden-palace

Don't know if I should submit it now, but it's quite done, and honestly this one was easy to make.

Firstly, the drum was recreated from scratch and the first half of the song is about sanic and his buddies discovering the palace.

The other half is about sanic and his buddies finding the master emerald shrine, the music intensifies as the song goes full on orchestrated.

I have this thought in the back of my head that I really didn't need to 'claim' this song. But, y'know, safety and such.

'Dynamite Plant' - Sonic the Fighters.

Also, really liking the Album covers some folks are making. Along with that Sandopolis remix, wOrm.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know I haven't been very active on here, college has been pretty time consuming this semester. I've uploaded the full version of Bomber Barbara [Full song!] to Soundcloud. I tried to master it a bit better, so if I need to send the new version in let me know. FA is down at the moment otherwise I would update the file there to the new one and post a link.

Bomber Barbara Remix [Full] ---> https://soundcloud.com/therapptor/bomber-barbara-remix-full

I wanted dibs on Ungravitify but I don't know if I'll have it done any time soon, I had uploaded a sample of it but it's not anywhere near finished.

"My hat's on fire!!" 8D Seeing that makes me happy. The OVA doesn't get enough love.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually interested in joining the music part of this now-- I checked and it appears that remixes of non-Sonic, as long as they are SEGA games, are fine. I just wanna call on an interlude (this is a start for me, so I'll do something around 1 and a half minutes long).

Grace & Glory from Jet Set Radio!

Considering I joined SSMB to get the SSMA2012, it's a honor to join this year's.

Woo! Sorry for the absence, ladies and gents! School happened, then holidays are happening.

I'll be going through this thread either later today once I'm back from gran's (and not weeping post-Time of the Doctor), or tomorrow after work. Love what I've heard/seen though!

• Thumbs Up 3

Hello everyone. I'm here to post my update on my Terminal Velocity remix!

Here's the track:

https://soundcloud.com/mykono5/terminal-velocity-2

Changelog:
-Drums (Harder drums)
-Tempo (Originally 175 BPM, changed to 178 BPM)
-Intro (Now it's 64-bars)
-Bass (Added sub bass and [sadly] electric bass) [Thanks to DJ Ear's comment on the original track!]
-Drum break
-Lead synth (It has problem on whatever tracks I made using it. Fixed it!)
-Bits of fixing on the arrangement

Other else are the same as original.

p.s. About my Ska Cha Cha remix, I'll keep the Gabber/Speedcore remix for TSSMA. My little brother seems to like it so much!
p.s.s. So yeah, my songs are Terminal Velocity, Rooftop Run Daytime, Windy Valley, and Ska Cha Cha
p.s.s.s I don't want to talk about Sonic anymore. Like, ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

Woo! Sorry for the absence, ladies and gents! School happened, then holidays are happening.

I'll be going through this thread either later today once I'm back from gran's (and not weeping post-Time of the Doctor), or tomorrow after work. Love what I've heard/seen though!

Do you have my/Faseeh's Aqua Lake remix?

Could anyone tell me when the deadline is?

Also, on second thought, if someone wants to collaborate with me, I'm always open!

Well, maybe as long as the distance to deadline is greater than 14 days.

Could anyone tell me when the deadline is?

Also, on second thought, if someone wants to collaborate with me, I'm always open!

Well, maybe as long as the distance to deadline is greater than 14 days.

The music submission deadline is Monday, February 3rd. There's more details in the first post of the thread.

^fuckin amazing

In other words, I have almost all of my remixes done and ready, although the golden axe one will be scrapped and replaced with an orchestral version of windy hill from sonic lost world. Also...

LIST:
Tropical Resort Act 2/3/whateverthefuck (bb)
Hidden Palace S2 Beta (done and done)

Sky Sanctuary (with 100% more synth) (done and done)

Windy Hill (100% EYY IM DONE JEFF)

I'll pm you links to all of the remixes some time before february, jeff.

Ah, I'm fairly sure the answer is yes, but...

We can do songs from things other then the games, right? Cartoons and such count as well? At least, fairly important songs.

Ah, I'm fairly sure the answer is yes, but...

We can do songs from things other then the games, right? Cartoons and such count as well? At least, fairly important songs.

Yeah, but only from works related to sonic and or sega.

Got my third mix http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vtGFxVf6pA. It's a FM funk mix of Wacky Workbench (JP) Good Future that I ended up doing fooling around with Aly James' FMDRIVE VST about a week ago.

I'm gonna see if I can knock out another mix or two in about a week but I gotta hand my stuff in early so contribute to a backlog by the deadline.

So I'm making a cover for this album too, like last year.

I have here the front part and I would like to know what you guys think? I know its simple but I don't have as much time as I did last year.

cxpc.png

• Thumbs Up 7