Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

Hi guys. Been a while I haven't check this thread up. Had a lot of music studying.

ANYWAY just a quick question: When will the album be released?

I still have some doubts that Jeff haven't gathered all the songs I submitted for TSSMA '13. Just please someone tell me ASAP if he probably did it already. Gotta clear up my SoundCloud space...

We are not sure, but usually if Jeff hasn't said anything is either he is probably putting stuff together or busy with Uni or school of the sorts. So I guess until he makes a post here we will know for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if news about the album's release comes up, I just request that someone spams the hell out of the Skype chat with that news. ^^

Dang, I'm not in the group anymore.

Well, just keep an eye out for replies to this topic, then.

Okay so I've decided to upload all the tracks I've submitted for TSSMA13 to Dropbox, in case if Jeff haven't downloaded them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7d8ua6e6p9ue3o8/PJTl6g8ppT

Oh yeah, also my remix of Aquarium Park is there too if anyone still cares about the existence of it.

I know no one cares but here's the reminder of my tracklist:

-Terminal Velocity

-Windy Valley

-Ska Cha Cha

-Rooftop Run

I have deleted the songs from SoundCloud now so... yeah...

At this point, I'll be expecting an April release, like last year. I didn't end up getting anything into the album myself, but I'm definitely looking forward to hearing other peoples' stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know the status of the album right now? I just did a search and it looks like the album was released April 8th last year, but I haven't heard anything about it here in months. I also submitted my final songs 4 months ago and haven't heard back on those.

I just wasn't sure what was going on, it just seems like nothing is happening right now, and it's been quite a long time.

Jeff's still going through college stuff right now. He should be almost done by now though, so once he gets back he'll probably explain what's gonna happen from then on.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ok... I hate to be that guy, but...

We're entering the second week of May. I'm starting to get a little worried.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok... I hate to be that guy, but...

We're entering the second week of May. I'm starting to get a little worried.

VizardJeffhog said in the statuses yesterday that he's finally gotten a break from school and is working on it behind the scenes.

I expect it should release soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I didn't know this was here... What an opportunity I've missed!

Oh well, if it's gonna happen again next year, then I'll definitely participate. In the meantime, I'll be sure to check out everybody's submissions. :D

Nice to see there's still hope for this.

Just for recap, I have forfeited everything I terribly attempted to submit, because I really don't like my old tracks. I'm just saying this because i'm afraid Jeff is going to put my old tracks on the album and I get awfully dissappointed at myself.

Do we know if Vizard's still premiering the album on his SEGASonic Radio Show tomorrow? I want to be around if he does. ^^

Not that time tomorrow. The last I saw on the twitter feed, I saw it was actually going to happen on June 22nd, and even then THAT could change.

Yeah, I got a direct message from Jeff saying he's planning on playing the album on his show on June 22nd (his show is at 8:00 AM on Sundays now, btw). It seems like he's pretty set on it, but I'm sure he'll let us know if something changes.

Also, he's been having a stressful year and is working hard to make this album a reality, so we should get him a cookie or something for all his efforts. ^^

• Thumbs Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

I don't even know, man.

I've asked Jeff a couple times about it and he hasn't gotten back to me at all soooooo...I dunno.