Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

Heyo again!

I'll definitely be back for the 3rd time around for sure. Pretty happy about the stricter limits this time since I'm really eager to see everyone give their 120% on there tracks, >D! I'm up in the air for what I want to do, but I'd like to call dibs on "Jungle Joyride Night - Sonic Unleashed" this time. I meant to do it last year but I just couldn't wrap my head around it sinceI want it to be perfect. Got a bit of an idea now and will guarantee socks blown off!

I also will probably wrap up my "The Empire" series this year. First year had Building the Empire, last year's was Launching the Empire, and I'd like the finish with "The Eggman Empire" this year, and make it as epic as I possibly can. Just not sure on which song I'll choose for the deal though yet haha.

Lastly would love to get a Fantasy Zone song in there, but I'll have to see. Don't really want to put any more on my plate since there's still plenty of time to decide~.

Awesome to be back though and super stoked!

EDIT: Actually you know, I'm gonna do Sonic 3's final boss/ Big Arms. I know it's done to death, but I think it's fitting and I totally wanna see if I can 1-up the Generations remix, >D

• Thumbs Up 3

Jungle Joyride Night would serve for some awesome remixes... Anyway, totally excited for this years' album!

I'm excited to see this back up again for this year! I'm hoping to be a part of this again for the third year in a row, although as of right now, I haven't worked on anything or even have any ideas of what I'd like to do. Maybe this thread will provide me the inspiration I need.

Let's do this!

• Thumbs Up 1

Dibs on City Escape. I promised EAR last time I'd remix it.

• Thumbs Up 2

Can I contribute?

edit: Damn, I don't have 10 posts. Oh well, maybe next year.

Edited by Falk

Can I contribute?

edit: Damn, I don't have 10 posts. Oh well, maybe next year.

OH MY GOD!! Falk, you can make these posts now, ya know. If you do that, and you get on this album, it will truly be perfect! C'mon, man!!

I'm in.  Real in.  Inner than an inn on an inlet.  IN.

Not sure what I'm gonna do.  I'll probably wait a bit before I start working on stuff.  I'm thinking maybe Prison Lane from SA2 for one.

>Possibility of Falk on the album

tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif

EDIT: Almost forgot...

Me and Broken Helix got a good start on our first entry! It's our Egg Factory Remix! It's mixed with this song from Tekken Tag Tournament 2!

Edited by AR The Servbot
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sigh, would love to do a music entry, and had a few ideas, but I cant make music, and dont know anything about computer music making programs(not that I am not interested, just not enough time :( )

However I do have a great album art idea, however I would have to do collab for part of it....

-References, not sole remixes, to non-SEGA franchises are okay. For example, Gregzilla's 'Hot Head Reef' from the last album combined Lava Reef from Sonic 3 & Knuckles and Hot Head Bop from Donkey Kong Country 2 - a game where Sonic's shoes were thrown in the dumpster (no, really)! Even that was accepted!

Thank Christ, that remix was amazing! I'm totally in, and with any luck I'll have something non-piano-y to contribute. :)

BC

Ps:lol'd hard at Falk. Maybe next year.

Pps: Falks Radical Train riff has been lodged in my brain the last half an hour :( Getting real hard to concentrate at work!

• Thumbs Up 2

Ok, so stratch that, I have found a decent enough seeming music program and I am going to give a song ago, got an idea for a medly(there's no problem with that right?) going to invovle a couple of classic sega francises sonic especialy

Okay I've actually decided on a track.

The final boss theme from Sonic 3D Blast on the Saturn. It's a kickass theme and I think it'd fit well to make it really epic. I just wanna focus on one track and really get it to be amazing...so that'll be it for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just remembered that Lost World is out this year, meaning it's before the deadline, meaning.....

Maybe some brave artists here would like to take a dip into this wealth of potential?? <3

Edited by Soniman

I call dibs on Hilltop Heights. And Falk, will blow away the competition fo sho

• Thumbs Up 1

Would love to do a collab with someone in this, if anyone is up for it? Hit me up smile.png

Putting my name down for Leaf Forest Beta from Advance 2. 

And Falk, will blow away the competition fo sho

It's a collaborative effort :V No competition, but Falk joining could be awesome.

I was originally gonna claim Aquatic Base since I have it done with Marvin but so happy Carbo claimed it so I'm not going to.

I'm prolly gonna send in Cool Edge Night, one original/tribute to fangame song, two collabs and two other undecided songs. I'm just gonna send in the best/most favourites of mine I have by Jan next year yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I'm with Soniman here, hopefully we'll get some Lost World songs too, you know after it's actually released n'all :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Very. Very. Tempting.

But eh, let's see :P

Question though, for example, I do a collab with CoN, and Marvin. So that's all for me right? It's not 2 collabs assigned to each person so technically if the other person(s) in the collab assign it to themselves more can be done?

I'd also like to side with what Rexy said before about everyone trying to help and critic each other's work (politely) and well, judging the final product to see if it's good enough to get in or not and telling the person to add more and rework as much as we can and basically, trying to get close to perfection.

This is also will help beginners like me to improve :3

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh wow I just realised. What happened to interludes Jeffy?

Also, I might remix Windy Hill as an interlude if there are interludes.

Would love to do a collab with someone in this, if anyone is up for it? Hit me up smile.png

Putting my name down for Leaf Forest Beta from Advance 2. 

I'd be down for a collab.

• Thumbs Up 1