Awoo.

[COLLAB] The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2013 & Knuckles

Jeffhog

Can an excuse be settled for Falk? Please? At least change the rules for everyone?

...No?

*okay.jpg*

>Initiate SadPanda.exe sequence

EDIT: Also, might remix Desert Ruins Zone 1 as an interlude

Edited by Can of Nothing

Would love to do a collab with someone in this, if anyone is up for it? Hit me up smile.png

Putting my name down for Leaf Forest Beta from Advance 2. 

I would also like to do a collab, though I already sent a PM to you

Alright, let's go! As one of my first big chances in this industry, I'd like to represent the Segatenderations team with an entry from one of our main albums: a remix of Kingdom Valley.

However, in terms of representing myself, I'd like to remix the following songs:

• Rooftop Run - Day (Since Joshua Taipale may do Rooftop Run - Night, might as well have a nice paralell)
  • Sonic 3 White World Medley (Sonic 3 got no representation in Gens, and I'll do a custom Sky Sanctuary White World too)
  • Sunset Sierra (Because Can continues to request it, and I like the song. Might as well.)

Also, this is my 10th post, so I guess I'm in!

One more thing, Taipale and I are looking to do a collab on Live and Learn, and Vizard and I may do something as well, so stay tuned for that!

Edited by Megamaster7941

I'm in this year! My productivity's been kinda down since surgery, but I need to push myself back into the spirit of things.

I'd be picking up dibs as I go along since most others will be able to claim tracks as it all goes, plus I have a habit for making things work out of the more 'unpopular' stuff apparently xD (not saying I do things JUST to give them a boost... I just have a habit for liking things others don't :P).

I will say right here and now - my first claim will be for Cannon's Core. Yes, all 3 tracks in that stage, weaved into one song. If someone's gotta bring in something close-to-progressive, it may as well be something like that :D

• Thumbs Up 5

Dibs on City Escape. I promised EAR last time I'd remix it.

We should probably limit the City Escape remixes to just yours this time around, since we had three last year, of which EAR's was the best and mine was the worst. :D

Also, I'm kinda glad you added the 10 posts rule. It got me more involved to the point where I started a thread combining Sonic and physics, two of my favorite things!

Anyways, I'm up to 15 posts now, so I'm going to be sending my Planet Wisp Remix your way pretty soon, Vizard! (Just to clarify, my song is a mixture of Planet Wisp Act 1 and Act 3, so if anyone wants to take Act 2 or the Map, that's fine!

I'll also take collab requests if anyone's up for that. I'm pretty good at transposing, if that's What U Need!

• Thumbs Up 3

That reminds me Josh, you up for a collab? MIDI guitars might not be enough for this thing I'm making...

We should probably limit the City Escape remixes to just yours this time around, since we had three last year, of which EAR's was the best and mine was the worst. biggrin.png

No way, I actually liked yours better.

• Thumbs Up 2

-checks thread to see if what else I want to do has been claimed-

Nope, it hasn't. In that case, I'm also calling dibs on Sonic Heroes' Rail Canyon. I really want to see if I can do anything interesting with the idea I have for it.

Well, I am trying to do a collab, but I am trying individual first, although trying to convince someone to help me stay on the right track as this is my first attempt at this
I am doing a medly as my first song called, Triple Treble: The Medlling Medly which is of course a mix of peices of the intro, Nack's theme, Metal sonic's theme, Robotnik's winter, and maybe another track or two if I get that far! I am attempting to do this in LMMS for those of you interested, as I am currently not skilled on a particular instrument though I have tried a few through the years. And I obviously meet the post requirement XD

Oh, I'd also like to claim Pyramid Area from Kid Chameleon.

Well Vizard I myself am not that great of a musician but I found a Sonic music remixer that I think would work really well for the album. He goes by the name of sonicsneakers on Soundcloud and does a ton of Sonic acoustic remixes and I have to say my favorite is a track I haven't seen remixed that often which is the Egg Dealer:

https://soundcloud.com/sonicsneakers/shadow-th-egg-dealer-acoustic

Hope you can work your magic on getting him in on the album. We need more acoustic style remixes.

He did several remixes for last year's album, maybe he'll contribute to this year's as well?

OH REALLY? That's awesome

Ha, actually looking on his page it shows a ton of remixes all made a year ago, so I'm betting all of those were on the album then.

Me and Broken Helix have been on a roll today, so we actually got our first song done!

Harnessing Ogre's Power ...for Egg Factory/Naraku!

This is mix uses two versions of Egg Factory (the original and the Olympic Winter Games versions) and Ogre's stage theme from Tekken Tag Tournament 2!

Also some Tag 2 Voice Clips/Sound Effects as well!

Edited by AR The Servbot
  • Thumbs Up 2

https://www.box.com/s/zws0ysbgifdlfy9iw1mc

So....here's a WIP of how Rainy Savannah's coming along. Going to tweak the ending a bit and try to make it bit less repetitive, but I happen to suck at trying to blend in original elements to an already existing song so...wish me luck. ^^"

• Thumbs Up 1

And I finished my first track too... but I can't talk about it for reasons I cannot say!

In any case, downloading your entries, and thinking of a second one to tackle.

EDIT: Lost Impact from Shadow the Hedgehog and Rusty Ruin Sonic 3D Blast (Genesis) are two themes I plan on tackling. Also working to collaborate with Shadsy on a Lava Reef/Toxic Caves combo. Maybe something from Before the Sequel or After the Sequel - was gonna do Hilltop Heights 'til Sadiq claimed it!

Also, for simplicity's sake, let's hold off on Sonic Lost World representation until the game is out.

Since Vizard totally ignored me in the status I'll bring my issue here. Last year's covers were great, but one thing I did not like was how everyone's had their own version of the "Sonic Stadium Music Adventure" title on it. It made them feel so disconnected and really brought down the quality of them (my cover included). 

I was wondering if for this year we could have a logo representing the overall project. I took the liberty of making a mockup logo and if you guys like it or have any suggestions then we can keep it:

sonicstadiumlogo_zps06f599a3.png

The "Act #" will go below the year.

• Thumbs Up 5

Shit, I've been meaning to get back to you on that! Name could use an adjustment, but I like it! :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah I'm still trying to adjust the name *Japanese woman speaking english* it's just so looong. But if you give me go ahead I'll continue working on it!

• Thumbs Up 1

Why not Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 3? It's short, and to the point.

Well it's just pretty much what I have minus the "the" and replacing the 2013 with "3"

I'll try it though and see how it looks like.

Why not Sonic Stadium Music Adventure 3? It's short, and to the point.

It's not the name of the album though, and it sorta defeats the purpose of something under wraps if it's named otherwise. ^^;

It's not the name of the album though, and it sorta defeats the purpose of something under wraps if it's named otherwise. ^^;

Heh...Heh..Heh..

• Thumbs Up 3