Awoo.

Does anybody else love EVERY Sonic game.

Sonic22

Hey Fellows!

I'm a massive Sonic fan and I'm kinda surprised that so many of you lot do not like so many Sonic games! What's wrong with the series EY? EEEEY? EEEEEY? laugh.png

I love EVERY Sonic game ever made! Is there anybody else like me? 

Or am I a rare breed, to forever haunt the internet.

I'm a Sonic fan who enjoys most (in my case all) of her games ohmy.png

EDIT: FIXED TYPOS! WHOOPSIE DAISY!

Edited by Sonic22
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, the big thing you have to remember is that this board is open for members of all levels of fandom.  Some of us are obsessive fans, while others are more casual.

Even the more "hardcore" fans, however, will be quick to note when a game is complete rubbish, as is the case with the infamously-panned Sonic '06.  With the exception of that game, I think most of us here find a little enjoyment in just about every game.  The hatred we feel from some of the games is only fueled by our love for the rest of the series.  At least, that's how I have always seen it.

I personally have enjoyed every Sonic game I've played... except Sonic and the Black Knight.  Because seriously screw Sonic and the Black Knight.  But even if I did enjoy that game, I'd be quick to point out its many flaws, as I am more than willing to do for games that I actually like.

Well, the big thing you have to remember is that this board is open for members of all levels of fandom.  Some of us are obsessive fans, while others are more casual.

Even the more "hardcore" fans, however, will be quick to note when a game is complete rubbish, as is the case with the infamously-panned Sonic '06.  With the exception of that game, I think most of us here find a little enjoyment in just about every game.  The hatred we feel from some of the games is only fueled by our love for the rest of the series.  At least, that's how I have always seen it.

I personally have enjoyed every Sonic game I've played... except Sonic and the Black Knight.  Because seriously screw Sonic and the Black Knight.  But even if I did enjoy that game, I'd be quick to point out its many flaws, as I am more than willing to do for games that I actually like.

People need to get over Sonic 2006. It's been nearly ten years.

COME ON GUYS! LET'S BE HAPPY! SONIC = ACE! 

No one gets between me and Sonic laugh.png