Awoo.

New Images and Info from 4Gamer.net!

Hero of Legend

009.jpg

Here we go!

It looks like they've disabled hotlinking. I have it mirrored on tinypic for ya:

2v955qv.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

I do like the new Wisp. Its pretty unique to say the least.

But it looks like Sonic is gonna be diving some of the previous level tropes he has went through in the past. Luckily Lost World is gonna change things up quite a bit.

tIqPjJy.jpg
LASER! DRILL! SPIKES! ROCKET! CUBE! HOVER! FRENZY! SATURN?!

Translations via Google:

A system with latest work "Sonic" series, reborn
Appeared Wii U, the Nintendo 3DS!

And, ease of play and high speed action of popular character cool "Sonic" series. Join feature Wii U, the Nintendo 3DS only, latest work is, power up more action and stage structure! To stage the continent of illusion that a new enemy appeared, a new adventure of Sonic kick off!

You also run through the wall to overhaul stage structure, the action! All 360 degrees in the field of sonic

The album, stage of construction was not terrain that extends into the cylinder shape, such as courses that rotates twisted, so far the "Sonic" series is full! Action of Sonic also renewed, sense of speed is intact, I'll be able to run around freely in such as the side of the stage and the wall, all 360 degrees!

The Great Adventure continent of illusion "Lost Hex!"
I appear new character also "Eggman six demon Shu!" !

★ new character "Eggman six demon Shu"
In combat ethnic name. Dr Eggman found continent of illusion in "Lost Hex" and "Zeti" combat group of the most mad worst, which is organized around Zabokku leader. By Eggman found the weakness of their chance, I will have to subdue as "Eggman six demon Shu" this barbaric population, but they are frustrated always in the attitude of the domineering Eggman.

The Maigret came in from the stage to make full use of "power color"!
Appeared new "Color Power"

"Color Power" that appeared in "Sonic Colors" has also appeared in this film with more power! In a variety of capabilities the help of a "wisp" us, so you came in from the Meguro every stage!

■ Indigo asteroid NEW!
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Lost World
New power color that appears from this work.
Deformation to the asteroid involving all Sonic the help of "Indigo wisp". Sonic was asteroid mosquitoes can glide slowly through the air, to allow the tops of the terrain features that could not capture the sonic. In addition, the asteroid will become stronger, larger by decomposing the gimmick and various enemies, and of debris. Asteroid, a grown up to demonstrate the mighty power exhaustively also destroy any enemy.

■ cyan laser
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Lost World
Color power you have also appeared in "Sonic Colors".
Transformed into a cyan laser Sonic the help of "cyan wisp!" Sonic becomes a laser body and clove in the faster-than-light while defeat the enemy. Also, by touching the prism not only kill the enemy, Floating throughout, sometimes to find a route hidden. It is possible to use the Wii U Game Pad, operating at intuitive touch the timing and direction of shoot laser in this work. In addition to this, color power various made use of the feature Wii U Game Pad is'll appear.

■ Yellow Drill
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Lost World
Color power you have also appeared in "Sonic Colors".
By the power of the "yellow wisp", Sonic transforms into a drill clove underground. Sonic you drill into it possible to be able to freely burrowing through the ground, it opens up a new route that can capture only drill. Also you discover hidden items and ring buried on the ground or on a wall of the ruins and discover the shortcut unexpected.

Stage Introduction: Wii U version

■ Windy Hill Zone 1
Plain idyllic present in the hex lost. Terrain of cylindrical floating in the air has become plump plain, feature huge windmills's scattered here and there.
It is possible to go around 360 degrees around it, terrain of the cylinder-shaped, can enjoy fun find cheats root of this work unique. High-speed course full of sense of speed and search by multiple structure utilizing the difference in height of the stage features.

■ Desert Ruins Zone 2
Nest of giant bees in the sky of the desert area. I can enjoy high-speed action thrilling run down dive in the side of the vertical large tree.
High-speed stage with or ran about 360 degrees in the nest of bees that you can dive in the sky, and the hexagon when you move to the nest of bees from the beehive, taste exhilarating sense of speed with power.

Sonic Lost World Sonic Lost World

■ Desert Ruins Zone 3
Mysterious space made of candy is all emerge in the desert area. And chocolate and cannons scaffold made of a giant cookie that rotates, gimmick of the stage is also composed of a fancy candy.
Also the strange it's not just looks. Like candy to twist, stage can be a strange experience heaven and earth rotates.

Stage Introduction: Nintendo 3DS version

■ Windy Hill Zone 1
Hilly green floating in lost hex. Plain green where you can have a terrain structure of the cylinder shape, and run through refreshingly.
Stage to play the role of a tutorial that can be worn while practicing a wall run and homing attack, the basic actions of Sonic. Huge Minar here and there is block in the way of Sonic.

■ Desert Ruins Zone 2
Sonic Lost World
In the ruins sleep the vast desert area is stage. stage of eerie atmosphere that dark underground ruins illuminated by candelabra.
And solve the mystery using the gimmick mysterious, athletic structure to break the floor moving features. A scene forward while solving the mystery by inducing a mysterious stone statue coming chasing Sonic slowly. You can enjoy adventure elements as well as a sense of speed, and puzzles.

All your base are belong to us.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.4gamer.net%2Fgames%2F216%2FG021674%2F20130705001%2F&act=url Edited by BlazingTales

I do like the new Wisp. Its pretty unique to say the least.

But it looks like Sonic is gonna be diving some of the previous level tropes he has went through in the past. Luckily Lost World is gonna change things up quite a bit.

I believe that is a safe bet especially considering what Desert ruins is doing with its tropes. Also looking at the original teaser image you can see wrecked ships in the ice area on the map. Which means we may be getting a Haunted ship/Cool Edge combo level which would be really damn cool.

I'm wondering if they are gonna bring back the floating air ship level trope into the games since it seemed like there would be a cloud/in the sky level if the teaser image from the Direct is anything to go by in terms of the different regions. With Sonic's new parkour abilities going through an Egg-Fleet style stage would be GLORIOUS!

Poking around the text, it sounds like they're saying the Deadly Six are working for Eggman? Something about him finding their weakness...

Poking around the text, it sounds like they're saying the Deadly Six are working for Eggman? Something about him finding their weakness...

I'm taking it as that they were working under Eggman to defeat Sonic but Eggman found out their weaknesses and they turned on him as a result. Which is what caused Eggman to have to team up with Sonic as he knew that Sonic would be able to exploit their weaknesses. 

That's just my 2 cents though

Edited by LordMetallix

So is there any screens of any previously unshown zones or just more Windy Hill/Desert Ruins?

So is there any screens of any previously unshown zones or just more Windy Hill/Desert Ruins?

No just some of the same zones but we did get some great renders of Sonic and the wisps including Indigo Asteroid.

I'm ecstatic for the inclusion of  time transition stages but a big question comes to mind how did that robot/moon face guy go from being in the sky too.....

1003674_10151691974817418_677176309_n.jp

freaking waluigi going ape shit with it trying to smash Sonic? I can't fucking wait to see more information on this game biggrin.png

Edited by AceZX
  • Thumbs Up 7

I absolutely love that despite SEGA officially releasing the Zeti's names, we're still calling them by their fan-names.

• Thumbs Up 4

Platforming and parkouring. At night. But seriously, the sunset and night sky make Windy Hill look even more beautiful. This take it's looking better every screenshot. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

• Thumbs Up 7

The screenshots are atrocious as usual. Freaking Soul Eater moon or Zelda in Mario world.

The wisps are pretty cool though.

Edited by ArtFenix

Hmm...

2ueu1dw.jpg

Is it a Golden Chain Chomp... or is it a Pac-man robot!?

If that thing goes "Waka waka waka" I'm gonna piss myself.

The screenshots are atrocious as usual. Freaking Soul Eater moon or Zelda in Mario world.

The wisps are pretty cool though.

Mario World? Seriously?

In any case, it looks pretty nice. Not exactly a big blowout though. :P

Edited by Ringo ~