Awoo.

Evolution 2013: Championship series July 12th-July 14th

Kuzu

Its that time of year again folks, the time when the best fighting gamers come together to beat the living shit out of each other. Much salt will ensue. Taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada, EVO is here.

Here's a breakdown of the schedule:

evo-stream-schedule.png

And all official and unofficial streaming information.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fighters/comments/1hxec1/list_of_nonofficial_streamers_evo_if_you_know_of/

Games being played include:

SSFIV:AE, UMvC3, SSBM, MK9, SC5, P4A, BB:CSE, KOFXIII, SG, and many more.

More info on SRK:

http://shoryuken.com/

So if you're new to this type of thing and want to talk about it, go wild.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'm really glad that a Smash bros game finally got in for one. I'm tired of people just calling it just a "party game" and discrediting it as an actual fighter (not every fighting game has to involve combos for it to be competitive), hopefully this will help but knowing the fighting game community I have my doubts. 

Well I'm really glad that a Smash bros game finally got in for one. I'm tired of people just calling it just a "party game" and discrediting it as an actual fighter (not every fighting game has to involve combos for it to be competitive), hopefully this will help but knowing the fighting game community I have my doubts. 

The fighting community isn't really that great anyway. I don't know why anyone would want Smash Bros to be "accepted" by them to begin with. If they want to act high and mighty about it because it doesn't play like a traditional fighter then hey, they can miss out.

I love how you guys are just generalizing the fighting game community. :\

• Thumbs Up 2