Awoo.

Sonic Rush on PSN/XBLA?

AnotherAge

Chalk me up as another person who doesn't understand how a game that was designed for a combined screen resolution which is lower than an SDTV would be challenging to port to something else.

My question is more why you would want it.

Chalk me up as another person who doesn't understand how a game that was designed for a combined screen resolution which is lower than an SDTV would be challenging to port to something else.

My question is more why you would want it.

For the same reasons people buy stuff like Street Fighter 2 HD. To play it in Hd and to have it on the big screen on a more recent system. If it actually existed, I'd assume they would give the game a graphical facelift to make it comparable to the likes of Unleashed and Generations and have it use the CD quality tracks from the sound track.

The Rush games on home consoles, now that's a idea that I can get behind :)

Loved the Rush games on the DS and how they took the fast gameplay from Advance 2 and made the game even faster (with better level design).  While Colors DS good and Generations 3ds was, average at best, Dimps Rush series still stands as there best work in the series outside of the original Advance and Pocket Adventure, so seeing the original in HD with better graphics/sound would be great.

I just don't see it happing though; they would have done so already (why did Sega make Sonic 4 if they had plans to up-port there handheld endeavors to the home console, as that would be much less work than making level designs and what not).  We could see a HD Rush on Wii U (there still is a unannounced Sonic game and Nintendo is bring GBA games to Wii U e-shop) so seeing the games again would not be a huge surprise in the future.