Awoo.

Does anyone have...

T-Bird

Hey up,

I'm currently looking for one of the quite rare Sally Acorn bubble bath containers made around the time when SatAM was around. If anyone has one, and is willing to part with it, I'm willing to pay top dollar, or to trade some other stuffs.

Cheers!

T

The only Sonic-related shampoo products I know about are...

sonic_shampoo_by_Persian_Yank.jpg

(Image taken form deviantART)

I used to own these line of bath things. Probably didn't do a good job cleaning you as it was merchandise. You could also play one of those water-ring games on them.

You know you're cool when your shampoo bottle doubles as a minigame.

^ those are so cool! I miss bath bubble that had games on the front, I used to love those.

I can only think of ebay really...I'm not sure if there's any specific sonic collectors sites that could help. Maybe put an add out?

I still have quie a few of those! I loved them so much! But I can't afford to part with them. I have a Sally Acorn one, but I just love them too much to part with them. Sorry.

I wish I could spend some bath time the princ-- Oh, wait. You meant that kind of bubble ba...

...awkward...

... I-I'm just gonna go now. >3>

I've heard of them but I've never even seen a image of it anywhere.

I still have quie a few of those! I loved them so much! But I can't afford to part with them. I have a Sally Acorn one, but I just love them too much to part with them. Sorry.

Heh, no problem dude - I know how much the Princess is loved by the fans.

Mollfie - I have tried ebay, and I've seen them in the past...and never bid. Reason being, I'm not actually hunting one for myself!

T

I have the Sonic one, but not the Sally one :( I'd love the Sally one for myself, actually. Does anyone have a picture of it?

SallyBathTopper.jpg

That's the top of the shampoo thing. =D

T-Bird I will have an ask around and see if anyone I know has one if so I'll get it for you. Sadly that one isn't mine I just found it on google.

Edited by Eileanach

I've never heard of sally shampoo.Wonder what the scent is.Also that top piece of the shampoo bottle is awesome.I'd get just that part if I could.

Dejablue said:
That thing is creepy as f***

Considering the fact that you're squeezing her juices on your hair while hot steamy water is splashing on both of your naked bodies.

10 Years Later 2019 Edit:

If @Hiquotes's robot self didn't post in this ancient thread, I'd never have seen this, and I'd never have spit out my coffee all over my laptop wondering if my account got hacked, good grief I'm howling

• Thumbs Up 1