Awoo.

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Autosaver

And still no sign of the costume reveals. Phooey.

On the contrary, I thought MoS' OST was pretty great. Much more atmospheric and scene setting than other works. 

• 2 weeks later...

1270622686307.gif

So let me get this straight, Wonder Woman is one of the most famous and iconic superheroes of all time and yet WB keeps claiming a movie of her would be "too tricky". And here we have the Metal Men, the fucking Metal Men, characters who fucking NOBODY KNOWS outside of hardcore comic book nerds, and yet WB is giving THEM their own movie?!. 

tumblr_lqa2ztcXbh1qmaa4ro1_250.gif

• Thumbs Up 3

And once again, WB/DC proves they have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

Wonderful.

• Thumbs Up 5

The Metal Men? Seriously? Isn't that a bit . Redundant anyway with characters like Cyborg on board already?

The Metal Men? Seriously? Isn't that a bit . Redundant anyway with characters like Cyborg on board already?

Exactly what I was thinking. You know what? As horrible as this sounds, I'm honestly hoping that every last one of these projects they announced save for JL and Shazam suffer the same fate as Jonah Hex because WB has proven that they don't give a shit about the quality of the DCCU just as long as they get some Avengers money.

1270622686307.gif

So let me get this straight, Wonder Woman is one of the most famous and iconic superheroes of all time and yet WB keeps claiming a movie of her would be "too tricky". And here we have the Metal Men, the fucking Metal Men, characters who fucking NOBODY KNOWS outside of hardcore comic book nerds, and yet WB is giving THEM their own movie?!. 

tumblr_lqa2ztcXbh1qmaa4ro1_250.gif

Nothing tricky about it, DC has the entire Greek pantheon, myths, and beast's at their disposal with her. They just don't have confidence in Wonder Woman. They don't think she'll bring in enough viewers to make up and surpass her films budget.

And on the topic of the Metal Men: If it's not a fun 60's period piece movie I'm not interested. Those characters are such products of their time I think it would be a riot if it was treated like that. But knowing WB they'll want to bring in the NU52 Metal Men, which I know nothing about. Uh other than Platinum, the female went nuts and tried to kill the Justice League shortly after being activated.

Nothing tricky about it, DC has the entire Greek pantheon, myths, and beast's at their disposal with her. They just don't have confidence in Wonder Woman. They don't think she'll bring in enough viewers to make up and surpass her films budget.

Of course, one can easily use Iron Man as a counterpoint to what DC is worried about - Iron Man wasn't that popular either until his first movie came out and it turned out to be a complete success for Marvel.

Hell, apparently, the only real reason Diana is the Superman/Batman film is because there's a growing trend of films with female leads becoming more popular, I think.

I had to look up on who the fuck the Metal Men were before posting. Eh, is all I can say about the Metal Men film.

Zack Synder is directing the JL movie?! I can only imagine the worst to come.

• Thumbs Up 1

Zack Synder is directing the JL movie?! I can only imagine the worst to come.

You don't need to imagine anything. Just go download/rent/buy, Justice League War.

Justice_League-War.jpg

It's like everything I disliked about MOS was brought to that movie.

I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually enjoyed Man of Steel. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a masterpiece, but it was a decent film, better than I expected, so I can't really complain about Zack Snyder directing too much.

• Thumbs Up 1

I seem to be in the minority here, but I actually enjoyed Man of Steel. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a masterpiece, but it was a decent film, better than I expected, so I can't really complain about Zack Snyder directing too much.

I loved MOS as well. But it's the decisions WB is making pertaining to the DCCU that's turning me off.

• Thumbs Up 1

You don't need to imagine anything. Just go download/rent/buy, Justice League War.

Justice_League-War.jpg

It's like everything I disliked about MOS was brought to that movie.

Oh shit, I think came across that movie once. But, only saw it in small clips. Was that the movie based on the New 52 reboot?

Man of Steel to me was just an attempt to make Superman look and feel like the Dark Knight trilogy and it just... didn't really sit well with me and in the end, I just hated the movie and the staff that decided to involve themselves with this project. Zack Synder can be a good director as long as you don't give him too much control on the movie or else you'll get shit like this.

Oh shit, I think came across that movie once. But, only saw it in small clips. Was that the movie based on the New 52 reboot?

Yeah it is, though they replaced Aquaman with Shazam (Captain Marvel) for this movie.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to opinate but seems all that's showing over here is an image of a gray batman on a gray setting mostly covered in shadows with next-to-no details showing? Is that what everyone's raving about?

• Thumbs Up 1

Why does Batman look so sad? Is it because he's gotten chunky?

I like the costume. Cool to see it not being plastic for once. Batmobile looks pretty cool, too. Less like a tank.