Awoo.

Talent Competition!

Pelly <3's U

Hidden

Ok it's time for our second event in our Mr. =SSMB= pageant!

This will be the talent portion of the competition. Come of competitors, show us what you can do!

Also as a side note, if you did not get a PM from me about the third event it is because you did not give me your blurb. If you want your instructions for the third event you need to PM me it by Friday, after that I will no longer be sending them out and you will be disqualified from the competition ):

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

My talents lie in drawing and animations, mostly. I'll show those rather than what I can do on video games!

Digital ink and colours

Knuckles.jpg

Hand drawn and coloured

The-goddamn-batman.jpg

Digital coloured only

09.jpg

And for some animations, here're some examples:

(More about editing and dubbing)

Click on the links on my signiture to see more!

Hidden

@ gordo: Very nice eggy. You could almost fall for the old eggy (SA2B)

@ frobman: the last pic before the link was great.

Hidden

I suppose my talent that I don't really make use of these days is my vector art...

1233975.png

1162420.jpg

1206485.jpg

Hidden

I'll upload a recording of my talent on YouTube later. It is my superb talent of "imitating" really bad dancing.

Hidden

I Plan on Making a Little Joke Fan-Fiction (Meaning it will Be Intentionally Bad), wich I will be Posting in SSN Later.

That Means if such a Thing would be a Proper entry.

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

I Plan on Making a Little Joke Fan-Fiction (Meaning it will Be Intentionally Bad), wich I will be Posting in SSN Later.

That Means if such a Thing would be a Proper entry.

Will It Have random capital Letters At the start of only Certain words For no apparent reason?

Edited by Dazz
Hidden

My talent is stupedous. Watch, and be astounded!

talent1.png

Yes, burying oneself in Sonic plushies is indeed a talent.

Witness the aftermath. Shocking, isn't it?

talent2.png

But if that's not enough to win you over... how about my ability to spontaneously sprout fox ears and a pair of gigantic fuzzy... tails. Yeah. Bet you can't do that ;)

talent3.png

talent4.png

And an additional reason why you should vote for me:

Flyboy gets ALL the girls.

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Here's my entry.

I can't believe I actually did that! I should have just submitted one of my fan-fictions. Edited by Fairfieldfencer
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

I've recorded myself "singing" (murdering actually) It's My Time, a song originally performed by Jade Ewen, composed by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Diane Warren. You can watch the original http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBykhFyy-ZE.

For my version, Here's the link. (Sorry about the filesize but my program wasn't able to convert it to MP3).

And yes, I know I have no voice and am not able to hold a note. xP But I love singing that (yes I know the lyrics are extremely corny) and when Pelly mentioned the competition, this came to my mind.

Edited by Vasco
Hidden

I am a writer by trade so here, enjoy some romantic poetry.

Poem for Kirsty

Kirsty you are sweet and you are kind

And you have my heart in an eternal bind

Kirsty you are cute and you are smart

And you have entrapped my heart

Kirsty you?re great and you?re amazing

The glow from your smile is simply dazing

And I know I can make it through the high tide

Just so long as I have you standing by my side

Kirsty, other men have said they have seen angels, but I have seen you and you are enough

And now I want to be with you, and shower you with roses and other lovely stuff

My feelings for you are pure and true

And I promise to stand by you until our time on earth is through

My heart belongs to you from now till the day I die

And I promise to protect you from all that can make you cry.

So Kirsty what do you say?

Because my feelings for you shall never go away not now not ever

And I promise I?ll love you, forever and ever.

Hidden

Right, finally done mine, Decided to sing....Which i can do pretty well, sometimes. XD

Anyway, I Tried to sing "Remember The Time" by Michael Jackson got it uploaded somewhere and i have the player on a blank page on my site, here. I might seem quiet a bit of the time, its just the song being slightly louder than me >:[ XD

Hidden

My talent is playing Video Games AND BEING REALLY GOOD AT THEM! I don't have a capture card though.

Hidden

Will It Have random capital Letters At the start of only Certain words For no apparent reason?

of Course it Does, i Mean what would Bad Fanfiction Without It.

*sigh* now then lets get this over with.

I Present you Sonic Adventure 3: Final Battle My First Fanfic ever.

A Story about Action, Violence, Death, Revenge also Romance.

Hidden

I'm uploading mine as we speak

It's a Youtube poop

Sorry guys. I know you wanted to hear me sing a song.

You might still like this though

Hidden

My niche is photography, and I have a love of trains. Those two go well together. Here are my pics of the photos I took over the past 5 months.

DSCF1031-1.jpg

DSCF1158-2.jpg

DSCF1525-1.jpg

DSCF1706-1.jpg

DSCF2172.jpg

DSCF3329.jpg

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

I was hoping to put up something stepmania related here, but after many toils I was unsuccessful at getting the video to work properly alongside my brother, VexusVersion/Project Shadowblaze. I must seriously thank him for trying to help though. Instead, I offer you a sing song of Fly in the Freedom from Sonic Adventure 2, first verse and chorus. I admit I re-recorded A LOT for this, because I really wanted the final result to sound half decent. Here's the final product, and I hope some of you actually like my ultra quiet singing voice. ^^

Clicky.

Edited by Wyde
Hidden

Ok there is no reposting, you get your one post to put your talents in. Sorry but I'm going to have to delete it ):

It just makes things too confusing for the judges.

Hidden

Ok there is no reposting, you get your one post to put your talents in. Sorry but I'm going to have to delete it ):

It just makes things too confusing for the judges.

Fair enough.

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Awesome. Talent time. Well I can cook, play soccer, impersonations and play certain games very well. I also can't show anyone of those to you! Ain't that a bitch something?

So I'll just present some of my artwork with descriptions, explanation and other things that might bore interest you.

Well here's some of my favorites! Understand that the reason that most of these are Nintendo game theme was because I used to spend a lot of time on the old Nsider, it was the only thing that they let us draw. So if you're don't like these franchises, or still think it's 1991 XP, then I apologize. (Also, I have decided to only pictofy some of the pictures. Or else this topic would take a beating.:P)

Hand Drawn

Odama

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/1ro...62006_00000.jpg

Graffiti Beat(EBA)

CCF01092006_00001.jpg

OH! It's Corrupted, Alright! (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.)

metroid004.jpg

Space Nutcases (Smash bros./ Mario Galaxy)

Smashbros001.jpg

No More Heroes Paper (No More Heroes.)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/1ro...st/NMHEROES.jpg

Computer Art

Head Trauma (Head Meme. With me getting my brains bashed by my character.XP)

Headmeme_edited-1.jpg

Highway City (The Other Side)

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/1ro...ty_edited-2.jpg

We're in the Dark (The Other Side)

ImagiCrew_edited-4.jpg

In case your wondering on what The Other Side is, it a special fan fic, or friend script, I've been working on that also contains illustrations. Characters that represents some of my best friends online take part in an adventure similar to something like the Subspace Emissary from SSBB, as well as a better ending I assure you. (Oh yeah, and we beat the shit out of enemies with paintbrushes.) :P Why am I doing this? Well if it wasn't for my friends, I wouldn't know half of the painting/drawing techniques I know now. Plus, they're some of the best pals you can have, Einstein! XP

I have a history of drawing illustrations to go with the story and this is no exception. here's my latest pic, a character illustration of well, my yoshi character.

yoshiunitytOS.jpg

I finally have a grasp on how I want my main style to be on Photoshop. And it doesn't end there. As long as I can move my arms and fingers, Expect more work of that detail. :)

To see more of my artwork, Just check out my gallery on her or go on DeviantArt to see everything I made. yoshiunity.deviantart.com Kick your shoes up and relax. :) I'm going to add something stupid on here soon!

For behold, I have another talent. Making a complete ass of myself. :P

http://www.divshare.com/download/launch/7701551-47b

It's me singing! As for the song I'm singing... Oh, click the link and find out!

Edited by YoshiUnity