Awoo.

Talent Competition!

Pelly <3's U

Hidden

I has a quezzie-shun.

Reading the Talent Contest rules in the PM, I was under the impression that we had to come up with something specifically for the contest. Doesn't seem to be the case though. Was I wrong? (If so, kicking myself because I'm sure I could have found something better than my lame entry XD)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

I has a quezzie-shun.

Reading the Talent Contest rules in the PM, I was under the impression that we had to come up with something specifically for the contest. Doesn't seem to be the case though. Was I wrong? (If so, kicking myself because I'm sure I could have found something better than my lame entry XD)

Ummmm well I guess I just figured that people would put whatever, I wasn't really sure what people would put up for their talents.

I guess I'm just not too strict about what's here since I didn't clarify all that much what to put. I just figured I'd leave it to people to come up with their own take on it.

and I like your talent Flyboy, it's unique :D

Hidden

That would be because I'm unique, innit ;) Alright, thanks Pelly!

Hidden

Once again, I had no idea what to do, so I decided to do the most pathetic thing ever. Well, it isn't, but me doing it made it so, lol.

I know I am so horrible and so, so pathetic, but before you slap me, I've never actually danced before.

Can't believe I did this, I need to find the nearest gun. XD

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

I know I am so horrible and so, so pathetic, but before you slap me, I've never actually danced before.

post-338-1245467444_thumb.gif Oh damn, that made my day completely.

The only talent I can show with is basically my sketches. They're not really much, and some of them were done when I was in 10 grade. Here you go.

Eye studies that I do

post-338-1245467485_thumb.jpg

I particularly like these sketches, mainly because they're among my best...

post-338-1245468021_thumb.jpg

And this was supposed to be a close up on Sonic's face. I don't think I did too well on that.

post-338-1245469554_thumb.jpg

I was planning on posting up a midi sample of part of a tune I was making, but my computer just can't seem to handle it.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

My entry's not much, just a few Sonic- themed Youtube vids I made, though they're not ground braking or anything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wITL3LmuawU...re=channel_page Unleashed vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csYkOwfD7zM...feature=channel '06 vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn52qWqtBpM...feature=channel Brawl vid.

May add more later.

Edited by Inferno
Hidden

I was hoping to put up something stepmania related here, but after many toils I was unsuccessful at getting the video to work properly alongside my brother, VexusVersion/Project Shadowblaze. I must seriously thank him for trying to help though. Instead, I offer you a sing song of Fly in the Freedom from Sonic Adventure 2, first verse and chorus. I admit I re-recorded A LOT for this, because I really wanted the final result to sound half decent. Here's the final product, and I hope some of you actually like my singing voice. ^^

Clicky.

That's actually pretty good, probably helps to the fact that I really like the song itself. You kept tone (which most people fail at), which is a feet in itself. As omochao would say something along the lines of this cause it's insanely cheesy: "GOOD WORK YEAH!".

And now we move on from the arse licking, to my entry!

I decided to copy Mr Beowolf and make a Fanfiction title. Of course, this is no ordinary fan fiction. It is the work of an eight year old Sonic fan, who has only played Sonic 06, and has recently discovered MS Word, and decided to bring his dream Sonic tale to life, and tries to spell 'hedgehog' correctly but unfortunately fails every time.

It's REALLY immature, but hopefully funny. Feedback would be much appreciated. :)

http://www.sonicstadium.org/board/index.php?showtopic=1658

Hidden

Once again, I had no idea what to do, so I decided to do the most pathetic thing ever. Well, it isn't, but me doing it made it so, lol.

Can't believe I did this, I need to find the nearest gun. XD

LOL! You look a lot like Alexander Rybak. Nice movez!

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

http://eggmanempire.sonicworld.net/eggaudition.mp3

This is my impression of Eggman. Talent entry submitted.

I'll have you guys know that Mike Pollock himself approved this guy's impression, calling it "very, VERY good"

[My entry.]

Please note that I improvised through a lot of the solo because I felt like it. C: I'm relatively proud of how this came out.

--old post--

I should just post the video of myself playing my band's song, KITTY!, again. It's entirely random but I'm able to replay it how I played it the first time o.o;

EDIT: Since I'm versing Dragonforce covers up there, I'll say SCREW IT, I'm covering Jordan by Buckethead again, all the way through, all the correct effects. I did for Groovewatch two or so years ago, too, but they never aired it xP SO YES. Expect my epic Jordan cover here. This is the first time in forever that I'll be doing a Buckethead cover, strangely.

Edited by Yusuke
Hidden

LOL! You look a lot like Alexander Rybak. Nice movez!

This is so off topic but I know he does, I keep telling him that XD

p.s Alexander Rybak is dreamy.

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

I didn't really have much time to make something spectacular for this, I tried to beat the World Record to eat atleast 7 Forerro Rochers in a minute but failed at 4 :(. So I guess all I can do is put up some artwork I have. I'm pretty sure all these are going to be Sonic, I don't have any decent ones of other characters to put up, sorry guys.

(Scruffy nostalgia induced sketch of Sonic blazing through an Angel Island Zone inspired area (with some badly drawn random Badniks to boot).

(Enhanced with Photoshop, brightness/contrast type things to bring back the colour from a poor scan)

(SA picture done as a part of my ICT GCSE, something about it bothers me a bit but It's fine to put here)

(Gonne edit with more, having trouble with the uploader)

Edited by ENVY16