Awoo.

Project M Discussion Thread - 3.02 Patch and Launcher Released!

SilentDoom

.....................How do you get it to work on Wii-U?

Delete ALL Custom Stages on both the Wii area and the SD Card in-game. Then, put the SD card in a computer, put the Hackless download files after extracting the folder in the SD Card you use on the Wii U, put it back in the Wii U, start up Brawl, go to Custom Stage, click "Create New Stage" and you can figure out the rest.

• Thumbs Up 1

So, I played it for an hour.

...ok, maybe closer to 4 hours straight. 

This is friggin' amazing. This mod ALONE was worth the risk of hacking my Wii. Everything feels so... right about it.

And I grinned wildly at the Sonic animation nods. The finger wag! The Sonic CD spring animation! The homing attack animations! The Advance slide! 

Also DAMN it's fast paced. I wuv it. <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Can anyone give me a step-by-step guide on installing Project M? I've got an NTSC version of the game (I got it months before it came out over here) and my Wii has the homebrew channel installed too. Thanks.

ummm how big is the risk of installing the homebrew channel on the wii side of a wii-u? for those of you have done it?

perhaps I should ask in the project M thread? (and asking someone other than doc)

figured you guys might know since some people use it with this

I wouldn't really know, haven't tried it yet.

If you have a 2GB SD Card you don't even need to install Homebrew tho'.

And yeah I just got Project M on my Wii U, really love it! Feels a lot more comfy compared to brawl, for the most part. Don't have a lot of people to play with though, if anyone's up for it in the future...

2280-7880-6594

I wouldn't really know, haven't tried it yet.

If you have a 2GB SD Card you don't even need to install Homebrew tho'.

And yeah I just got Project M on my Wii U, really love it! Feels a lot more comfy compared to brawl, for the most part. Don't have a lot of people to play with though, if anyone's up for it in the future...

2280-7880-6594

well, I am not after project M, I dont have a copy of brawl, and waitting for SSB4, but was considering the homebrew for the emulators

HOLY SHIT THEY FIXED YOSHI.

And oh my god Samus looks incredible too, the idea of having her being able to switch to the ice beam is wonderful, and from the looks of it the Ice Beam seems to have a new up smash and foreword air!! Goodbye useless attacks!

The 3.0 character select screen in all its glory.  41 characters, largest roster of any Smash game so far:

css.png

So does that fill out all the black and white spots on the Website?

Yes

Though currently they haven't been filled as the write-ups aren't done yet.  Though they shall be done soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

So...

Is 3.0 going to be the final release of Project M? Is the wait finally over?

So...

Is 3.0 going to be the final release of Project M? Is the wait finally over?

It shall be the definitive release of Project M, but not the final one.  There's still a few things we have in store for the future, though I can't discuss them as of yet.

It shall be the definitive release of Project M, but not the final one.  There's still a few things we have in store for the future, though I can't discuss them as of yet.

Cool! It'll be great to finally have the entire Brawl roster.......

Also, I know that December 9th release coming from you is most likely correct since you're a dev, but is there some sort of post on the website or Facebook saying that release date? 

Cool! It'll be great to finally have the entire Brawl roster.......

Also, I know that December 9th release coming from you is most likely correct since you're a dev, but is there some sort of post on the website or Facebook saying that release date? 

It's at the end of the trailer.

That trailer was awesome, definitely can't wait to play this. Now I just need to drag my friends over somehow so they can see how much fun Project M is.

So how do the alternate costumes work exactly? It looks like they alter moveset stuff too, to a degree, considering the different effects Peach had.

That trailer was awesome, definitely can't wait to play this. Now I just need to drag my friends over somehow so they can see how much fun Project M is.

So how do the alternate costumes work exactly? It looks like they alter moveset stuff too, to a degree, considering the different effects Peach had.

Some alter some cosmetics but function remains identical.  For example Doc has electric FSmash and pills over fireballs but they still have the same hitbox properties of Mario's FSmash and fireball.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah, I get it now. Thanks. One more thing...

Are all of the characters getting these type of costumes by the time 3.0 rolls around?

Ah, I get it now. Thanks. One more thing...

Are all of the characters getting these type of costumes by the time 3.0 rolls around?

Unfortunately not.  That's part of the reason why this isn't the final release.  

• Thumbs Up 1