Awoo.

Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (WiiU/PS3/360/Wii/DS/3DS)

Blue Wisp

Sounds awesome!

Though with the cartoon's humour going downhill with each season, I can only hope this game doesn't suffer from it. I hope this game has it's own decent humour without being too forced.

I might've been interested if I didn't stop caring for Spongebob ages ago.

Also, what's the point of getting the Formula back if Plankton already had it? I mean, he could make Krabby patties anyway if he just read the formula once so...what's the point? (I think I'm reading too much into it.)

Ah nostalgia runs through my veins right now from how many times I played Battle for the Bikini Bottom. I hope this isn't as lame as the new episodes are.

That was pretty alright looking, nice to see that the models have been updated to nix the THQ ones. Game itself looks pretty Gamecube-esque, whether or not that's a good thing we'll have to wait and see. Battle for Bikini Bottom was as good as it got, so hopefully this can live up.

Looks pretty good, I was worried that this was just a cash in on the series. Why have they put it on Wii and DS though? The earlier is dying and the later is already dead.

...I knew I should've made a topic on this. Anyways I'm interested, but if truth or square is any indication, this game will be completely linear. Gone is the large open world from battle for bikini bottom or the massive levels from the movie game, they will bith be missed.

This looks a lot like Ratchet and Clank All 4 One. And that was... meh.

Edited by Koala Poop
  • Thumbs Up 1

You can play as Mr Krabs and Squidward.

That's fuckin' awesome.

But I don't think this'll be a game worth caring about... BUT THEN BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM WAS FAKKIN AWESOME SO YA NEVER KNOW

Nick games in the past had surprisingly good quality to them with Battle for the Bikini Bottom and the Movie game were great and Tak 2 is a underrated hidden game from that era, so I have hope this turns out well.  That was years ago those great games came out and the newer Nick games haven't been that great, not to mention this looks a lot like R&C: All 4 One (and that game was only average), so who knows if this game will turn out good.

At least the Wii U is getting this along with Angry Birds Star Wars, Skylanders Swap Force, and COD: Ghosts from Activision this fall.