Awoo.

Sony @ Gamescom 2013 "Remember, Remember, 2 Weeks in November..."

Badnik Mechanic

Like i said, Santa Monica recently announced that they were working on a new IP in collaboration with the official Battlestar Galactica writer, so we have to expect something from that.

Overall, the PS4 is definetly something i will buy someday, but not at day one since my unfortunate financial circumstances and the fact that better titles will arrive later; but in comparison to the PS3, it seems that this console will definetly have a way better start, especially since Microsoft tripped over and over again.

We say that. I like that its off to a good start but hopefully they maintain that momentum. Xbox 360 maintained it for like 2-3 years before falling off and being overshadowed by the PS3's library. Not saying that will happen to the PS4 but if Wii U picks up steam it will definitely be a bit of a battle.

Edited by Noel