Awoo.

Sony @ Gamescom 2013 "Remember, Remember, 2 Weeks in November..."

Badnik Mechanic

Jesus Son! This guy just keeps announcing games! He's like a Vegas slot machine!

Guns Of Icarus Online coming to PS4...................Great! I've always wanted to play that game.

The damn games just keep coming..............

Edited by Chaos Warp

It keeps sounding like music's about to start up every time he stops talking.

Wow, lots of great Indie games coming to PS4. I'm liking the look of most of them too. Vita still doesn't have so many games on it that makes me want to buy one though, even with the price drop.

Pretty much confirmed that Naughty Dog is now working on a PS4 game, as well as Santa Monica and Media Molecule. 

God they need to stop cutting away from the screen every time a game shows up. I KNOW WHAT THE ROOM LOOKS LIKE.

Woooowwwww Rime looks beautiful! Looks like a Studio Ghibli game or something! Colour me intrigued.

That British game looks interesting too, but there's not much else to say since it's just a teaser.

Helldivers, coming to PS4, PS3 and Vita...

Anyone else think it looks like Starship Troopers? 

And I really hate the guy opperating the camera now...

I came in here to express the fact that I'm laughing my ass off at the Shadow Of The Beast announcement. That has to be the weirdest revival ever. I googled it to make sure I didn't read a joke tweet.

Pretty cool! I'm sure the Amiga obsessed french guy I used to play PSO on Dreamcast with is super duper chuffed right now. Here's to you, golden HUCast whose name i absolutely can't remember.