Awoo.

Sony @ Gamescom 2013 "Remember, Remember, 2 Weeks in November..."

Badnik Mechanic

Shadow of the Beast was like, the game that got me into gaming. I had it on my commador 64, the music is scary as hell and it's quite an epic early game too. Just really hope it doesn't end up being a Splatterhouse clone.

All I know about this game is that it might electrocute you or light your terrible 80's hair on fire.

Infamous Second Son still looks like... Infamous Second Son.

And oh goody Killzone Multiplayer.

Twitch TV coming to PS4. Not behind a paywall.

You can use this to watch others playing games... also not behind the paywall... thats good.

Edit: yay iplayer coming to PS4.

Music Unlimited... .. .. meh...

Listen to other music whilst playing games via music unlimited... erm... yay?

Well these broadband packages sound good... too bad I live in Hull so it'll never come here.

14 day free PS+ trial to all new PS4 users.

Drive Club and Resogun coming to PS4 PSN+

Assasins creed 3 coming to PSN+

anyone who signs up for a years PSN+ tomorrow gets 90 days for free!

Jaime Lannister IS Edward Kenway. XD Seriously, they look so alike.

Well, it's your usual ship battle gameplay...nothing to do with assassins.

Anyone remember when Assassins Creed used to be about an Assassin going around being all assassin?

Not saying the game looks bad but.... well you know, might be an identity crisis going on.

I like how the enemy soldiers just stand there and watch the player kill their friends.

• Thumbs Up 6

we have now reached the point where assassin creed games are more about naval battles than they are assassinating

Anyone remember when Assassins Creed used to be about an Assassin going around being all assassin?

Not saying the game looks bad but.... well you know, might be an identity crisis going on.

I like how the enemy soldiers just stand there and watch the player kill their friends.

Hey anything that shakes up the series after Revelations and the disappointing 3 is fine by me. I welcome this. 

The Sony Conference is slowly turning into the Ubisoft conference... Will we get some girlwood?

*.....There was an Englishman... a Frenchman and a Sony Conference... and they all walked into a Sonic Forum...*

... ... Did he just confirm a Watch Dogs movie?

Hey anything that shakes up the series after Revelations and the disappointing 3 is fine by me. I welcome this.

"Shaking things up" with 3 is exactly what made the franchise go to shit instead of evolving on an interesting formula.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Sony Conference is slowly turning into the Ubisoft conference.

As long as Beyond Good & Evil 2 is announced, i'm ok with it :P

Whaaaaat. They're making a Watch Dogs movie now?! O_O Bloody hell Ubisoft that's a lotta movies under your belt.

Watch Dogs looks amazing, of course.

"Shaking things up" with 3 is exactly what made the franchise go to shit instead of evolving on an interesting formula.

Suffering from Sonic syndrome circa 2004. Trying to do to much, rather than just refining the gameplay.

The lazy sequel Revelations didn't help matters either.