Awoo.

[ARTWORK] MrKewing's Random Stuff

Mr. Kewing

So... I've been drawing random crap for 13 years more or less, kind of irregularly with some breaks inbetween (up to years). I'm recently trying to get back into the groove, specially on Sonic art, and finally get the ball rolling on a project of mine, so I thought that what a better place to post this than here. Here are some random sketches I just drew today for practice.

post-6107-0-72772700-1374959363_thumb.jp

I don't really draw Sonic art nowhere as much as I did, but I need to tighten it up. So feel free to give suggestions, any helo will be appreciated.

Edited by Mr. Kewing
  • Thumbs Up 7

It looks nice, but I'd love to see what it looks like in color! The poses look good, I like how you drew their hands, although I think they're a bit small.

Keep it up!

Thanks, glad ya like it. Ahh the hands, yes. I think I always tend to draw to draw them with more human-like proportions, and tend to be smaller than they should be. Thanks for pointing out. However I don't think I'll be coloring them, as they're just that practice, don't think they are that worthy. Who knows, but sorry, don't count too much on it.

Time for some old stuff.

post-6107-0-30510200-1375227633_thumb.jp

From last year, some random sketches; can't go without some Disgaea in one place or another..

post-6107-0-97397700-1375227642_thumb.jp

Very old, and probably the only "semi-decent" complete Sonic related picture I have.

Ok, this is really old but at least it's something more polished (kind of rare in me nowadays) to make up for it . Sketches from when I beat Twilight Princess back in the day, yet decided to color them one whole year later. This was not long until I took a break from drawing for a few years, so there's not been much of a hell of an improvement from those days.

post-6107-0-22400500-1375704493_thumb.jp

post-6107-0-91712100-1375704489_thumb.jp

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

FOUND YOU

post-6107-0-62504000-1378038768_thumb.jp

(getting distracted with creepypastas while working on other projects, that's why I'm so inactive. I realize I haven't really had a look around other threads, hope to change once I'm clear of work)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Finally after months of work, it's finished:

post-6107-0-43960400-1393789647_thumb.jp

Here I present to you SONIC SPEED, a non-profit spanish fanzine/doujinshi featuring comics and illustrations from me and 17 other artists based on Sonic The Hedgehog. It will be sold at the con "Salón del Manga" of Barcelona in Spain next week, from 31st october to 4th november. While it's initially intended only for Spain, don't hesitate to show your interest; if there's any leftover copies we'll probably sell them and, we might consider doing future releases in english if there's enough popular demmand outside Spain.

You'll find more details here:

DA group: http://sonic-speed-fanzine.deviantart.com/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SONIC-SPEED/629302663749860
Blogspot: http://sonic-speed-fanzine.blogspot.com.es/

Edited by Mr. Kewing

• 4 months later...

Wow it's been forever... Had a break without much art for a while, going back to it. Starting with this:

post-6107-0-53497100-1393789765_thumb.jp

A set of badges I finished this week in order to sell them at con, next week. Yeah I'm aware Amy's missing her eyeslashes, but it's too late, as they're already submitted to be made. That's what you get rushing to get it done at 3am on a weekday.

Enjoy!

oh and for those interested SONIC SPEED is available to buy online http://sonic-speed-fanzine.blogspot.com.es/ Still, it's in spanish only, but you can find a Megaman artbook there which is actually billingual. Check it out and see if there's something to you liking.