Awoo.

Artwork:Nights Fan Character Scratchy

Tamaki Kawazoe <3

Alright, so I finally got a copier so I decided to show off my fan character. I will continue to update this post with updates of my character. My friend IndigoRush101 is trying to freshen him up for me(Since I am not that great of a drawer XD).

This is my character named Scratchy the Cat, I wanted to base something off Sonic, so I decided to make this guy. He went through lots of personality changes and some move changes. I wanted to make him someone that I could like and not be a recolor or anything. I wanted something to call my own. Scratchy is someone who like to kick back and relax while having some fun and surfing in the ocean, he has no fear of water anymore from when he was younger and likes it. He has his trusty sword to back him up when evil is at it and doesn't take no for an answer. If someone tells him he doesn't have to bother he will do it anyway. He will take down evil at not cost and will bring peace and justice. He likes traveling around places and being a wanderer. His special ability is that he can use lightning and water at his command.(A bit overpowered I know but he is my character, I thought it was cool). I will now show you the process of my fan character, thel ast two pictures being mad by IndigoRush101.(Thanks a lot Indigo)

scan0001.jpg

Form 1-This is when I made it in seventh grade and I know, it looks big and fat and all that but that's how I was trying to make him. As you can also see there are some words and text, this is me trying to figure out how his personality would be like. I found a good matching personality a few months later.

characterm.jpg

Form 2-This form is made by IndigoRush101, this form is Scratchy without all the details and such, which I liked, I was trying to give Indigo ideas of how I wanted him to be like.

Scratchy.png

Form 3-This is Scratchy made by IndigoRush101 again, this time he added a lot more detail to Scratchy, but this is just the edgy form, he still needs some work and needs more color.

I hope you enjoy my fan cahracter! If you like it don't forget to credit IndigoRush101 for the help.

Please tell me what you think of the character and how I can approve it! It would really help if you could, thanks!

Edited by Nights

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indigo Rush

• Tamaki Kawazoe <3

• Xenn

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm, wow. I didn't know you liked it that much! I'm flattered, honestly. (: Considering that was a lightning-fast sketch.

Edited by Indigo Rush

At least you can draw better than me, Nights XD

I like how this fan character looks, really. Really nice of Indigo to help you improve the look on your fan character :). Much credit to him.