Awoo.

Archie's Mega Man - Discussion Thread

Jeffhog

Finally time for previews! biggrin.png

MM-34-RC-2-d0a6a.jpg

MM-34-RC-3-acdf2.jpg

MM-34-RC-4-8bd41.jpg

MM-34-RC-5-58460.jpg

Whoa wait, Plant man's taller than Pharaoh man? blink.png He looked Cut man's height in #29!

Cool to see Roll and Light, as well as Cossack accompany Rock for a change, though probably because they figure it won't be too dangerous....oh hi, Shadow Man.

And daaw, Break Man caring about Roll being alright.

Um, dumb question, but I was wondering: is the newest issue (#34, I think?) available yet? I checked Diamond's site and it said it wasn't out this or next week. I was just wondering if it's a mistake or not (I've only recently started reading Archie's Mega Man). It doesn't really matter since it's on my pull list, so it gets there when it gets there, I just wasn't sure if Mega Man has had delay issues like the Sonic books have had recently.

Either way, looking forward to reading "X" material eventually.

It's up on the comic app and on Sonic SCANF, but it's not out yet in comic shops.

And Comixology and Google Play as well.

Ah, OK. I figured it'd be out digitally before (or in this case, on the original release date). Oh well. Like I said, it's already on my pull list, so I'll just wait for it to show up in my sub box at my comic shop.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoops forgot to mention that issue 34 is already out ill post some pics and maybe a summary later

Hey guysies. 

Usually I keep my confirmation stuff strictly to Sonic, but I felt like being a "good" Samaritan and getting something for the Mega Man side as well.

bnnocen_zps5c363c89.png

Hey guysies. 

Usually I keep my confirmation stuff strictly to Sonic, but I felt like being a "good" Samaritan and getting something for the Mega Man side as well.

bnnocen_zps5c363c89.png

Hmm? What rights issues is he referring to, exactly?

This isn't anything new that's been said since day one. I'm not sure about the details but I know that a company has the rights to the NT warrior brand I think it's viz order for Archie to do that they have to cross a lot of red tape

Yeah, Viz distributes the NT Warrior manga, so that's probably what's holding things back.

Preview pages are here! Sadly, some of them aren't showing for me, but Centaur man on Sonic SCANF showed this panel 

kayrq229.png

This line definitely gets a 10/10 XD

• Thumbs Up 2

So, anyone else celebrating their 1 year anniversary of being a Mega man fan this week? Also, i got my copy of MM #35 off Comixology. Here are my thoughts

This comics a lot better than I thought it would be! It is definitely one of my favourite Mega man comics. I really like the scene with Break Man and Tempo and FINALLY! SOMEONE TOLD HIM THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS PAST! Thank you Dr Lalinde! the small argument between Dr's Light and Cossack made me laugh XD Oh, and we can't forget when Mega Man gave pharaoh man and plant man heart attacks XD Aw, and Pharaoh man showed his shy side again!

Okay, now for the X story, honestly, the whole X story is boring so far... Yeah, the fight with Zero in this part was cool, but it was only 1 panel! I will be more happier once the crossover starts since you-know-who is returning since #21

Final Scores

Main story: 9/10
Secondary story: 5.5/10

Comics alliance posted some previews http://comicsalliance.com/archie-announces-mega-man-x-crossover-preview/?trackback=twitter

Also here's the latest cover http://www.bumbleking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7449 can somebody please post these pics I've been away from my computer for a while now its kinda why I haven't posted spoilers for issue 34

• 2 weeks later...

Is issue 35 out in stores yet?

No, it's been delayed just like the Sonic books. The digital copy is probably out by now, but the print copy might not drop until next week, if I had to guess (Diamond hasn't posted next week's full release list yet).

Posted this in the Archie Sonic topic, but Mega Man #35 is apparently due out next week (along with Sonic Universe #62) according to Diamond.

#36 is supposed to be out this week, still no #35... I'm keeping an eye out for preview pages, so i'll post them when they come. (and i'm waiting for my copy of mega man Powered Up to come in the mail so if the preview pages aren't posted when they come, you'll know why) Oh, and happy early 3rd anniversary to the Mega Man comics! happy.png

EDIT: Of course #36 isn't out this week sad.png BUT #35 is! So is SU #62, i know it was said before, but i'm just confirming it.

I've read #36 as it's now on Comixology biggrin.png I'm trying to get some pics, but their not showing for some reason... I'll do spoilers in the morning, or someone else can do them

• Thumbs Up 1