Awoo.

Question: SA1- Chao Adventure vmu

GOAT

My question is about the vmu game you played to increase your chao's stats to 999/999. Does everyone remember that mini game of matching haha.

Anyways the q is, do lazy nuts have any correlation to your chao taking a nap in the race? Or does it have any effect all?

My friend believes this to be true but I am unsure on the theory, anyone else?

General sonic adventure Chao talk too lol (nostalgia overload)

• 3 weeks later...

I'll go ahead and answer this two week old question since I've been fiddling with this for the last couple of days. No, lazynuts do not affect your Chao's performance in the race. All it does is put your Chao to sleep immediately after they eat it, whether it be in the VMU or Chao Garden. It's more of a joke item than anything else, though I can see some use for it if you want to make sure a Chao is well rested before a race.

• Thumbs Up 1

I spent countless hours playing Chao Adventure! Took a silver Chao with me for a 2 week camping trip (even thou the batteries for the thing only lasted 2 days) got all the stats maxed, once it came home it immediately evolved, I put it in races and won them all in some kind of record I reckon..

The tamagotchi feel to the thing was amazing.. if you ever come across a PocketStation and have access to Final Fantasy 8 or the Japanese version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 on the original PlayStation you can put these addictive little games on them.

Anyway, to answer your question, I remember the lazy nuts, I'd force feed 'em to Chao before races in hopes they wouldn't fall asleep during one.. but most would anyway, I think it's just random

Edited by Jix Hedgehog

Haha thanks for answering the question. I have been messing with Chao Adventure in the past couple weeks. I think I figured out that chaos just need a full nap before race, as for them playing on the sidelines during race...still haven't figured it out. But yeah, Lazy nuts are really nothing more than troll items. (I've heard they make your chao depressed when fed in the garden however)

(I've heard they make your chao depressed when fed in the garden however)

I actually just found this out through an FAQ, lol. Yeah, it's apparently best to just feed them to the Chao inside the VMU for the sake of getting rid of them.

• Thumbs Up 1

I actually just found this out through an FAQ, lol. Yeah, it's apparently best to just feed them to the Chao inside the VMU for the sake of getting rid of them.

That is good to know. I am so F%$&ing unlucky with getting lazy nuts. I go on streaks all the time of getting like 3-4 in a row. Lol