Awoo.

SSMB's Video Game Deals

Autosaver

Back on topic......

Bloodborne on Amazon for $40

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/bloodborne-playstation-4/7314019.p?id=1219265948816&skuId=7314019

If you have Gamers' Club Unlocked you can stack an additional 20% off that price.

Edited by Tornado, Today, 07:58 PM

My bad. It's actually something people were throwing around in the status feeds as a joke so I used it as my topic title. Just thought of using it to lighten the mood, didn't mean to offend anyone.

Annnnnd done for anyone who wishes to carry on the earlier discussion, at least with regards to the Best Buy elements.

It's for any general commercial ethics discussion as well, though.

New Midweek madness! Degica Games (Publisher of the software RPG Maker and a few games made with it) are having a midweek sale! Some decent RPG games are on sale in addition to a variety of great RPG-making tools for everybody to use at a great price! RPG Maker VX Ace is normally 70 bucks but for this week only, you can snag it for only 14 bucks! Jump ship now if you've ever expressed interest in using it.

A few other Degica-published games are on there, such as A-Train 9 and Phantom Breaker: Shadow Grounds was well as other tools such as muvee Reveal 11 and Manga Maker at a decent sale price. RPG Maker is the real steal though.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/degica/

UK SSMB: Playstation is holding a massive Saints Row and Telltale Games Sale. While the sales on the Saints Row games is alright, the real deals are for PS3. Almost all of Telltale Games' backlog of games is down to £3. IF YOU HAVEN'T YET, I RECOMMEND TALES OF MONKEY ISLAND, THE SAM & MAX GAMES, STRONG BAD'S COOL GAME FOR ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE, AND BACK TO THE FUTURE THE GAME. THEY ARE ALL BRILLIANT GAMES.

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/06/03/new-playstation-store-discounts-start-today-saints-row-iv-and-telltale-games/

• 2 months later...

So, Bandai Namco bundle this week, current;y main group is about $6, but at base price you can get Pac-man championship edition DX+. Some of these look interesting, and while I'm trying to cut back on my PC game buying, at $6 this seems like a good deal, but I thought I'd get your guy's thoughts(normally I'd do this in a status update, but for obvious reasons I can't)

https://www.humblebundle.com/?logo&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=572340ef20-Humble_Bandai_Namco_Bundle_Control&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-572340ef20-104346245&mc_cid=572340ef20&mc_eid=383dad417a

Pay $10 or more to unlock!
Pay more than the average of $5.93 to unlock!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're sorta ambivalent about SFV still, Funstock Digital has the PC version for $45 right now until probably 7 PM EST. They've also got a bunch of other huge sales (75% off the Worms series and Warner Brothers games, for example).

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

GameStop is doing a trade in deal where the cash and credit values of items you trade in will be the same. I think the deal ends on the 30th.

Yep, I used this to get a lot of value on my trade-ins. Got myself a Steam card for that to get The Division.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...

Big bump, but I figured this topic should get revived since there’s a lot of deals people might miss out on, so people should be aware there’s a topic for people that wanna let others know about any deals they come across.

I just bought Tekken 7 Ultimate edition, it’s usually $100, but it’s 59.99 right now and if you have PS+, it’s discounted even further. 19.99. If you’re interested in the series and have PS+, I’d snag that deal right now!

• 2 weeks later...

GameStop is doing a Buy 2 get 1 free on ALL used games. I’m tempted, as I’d be able to get a few more Switch games using this. Miitopia, Bayonetta 2, New Pokemon Snap, Pokken, I can’t decide lol.