Awoo.

SSMB's Video Game Deals

Autosaver

$149.99 3DS XL Black Friday

A must have handheld platform. Games are NOT on short supply, there are a TON of games to get through. I have a backlog of a bunch of titles for the system. It also has Pokemon.

At this price, it's unbeatable. $150 for the ultimate Pokemon gaming machine?

You already pretty much advertised the thing, but I'll chime in and say that it's well worth it at that price. The only games I care about on the system are Kid Icarus, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Ace Attorney, but they're good enough to warrant the cost of entry imo, and the XL is infinitely better than the original model.

Today only, the Wii U Premium pack with New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U for £199 (seems to be the cheapest for new):

http://www.play.com/stores/ShopTo/listing/884882390?_$ja=tsid:48045|kw:je6NUbpObpQ|cgn:je6NUbpObpQ-o51L7dlIcb3F.WySISesDw

There probably will be cheaper deals down the road but for now. Well considering ShopTo is charging £242 and elsewhere are charging £249.99 for the bundle, it seems cheaper enough if anyone is interested in the console but don't already have it.

Vita's $159.99 at Radioshack.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12643661

I'd recommend it. Got some good games, and it'll be a nice thing to have if you plan on getting a PS4.

It's already out of stock.

I loved playing Disgaea 3 on the Vita before I turned around and sold the system along with all of my games for it, so it would be nice to have it back at a much more reasonable price.

http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/#!/tv+amp+home+theater3

Bestbuy

$44.99 COD Ghosts

$149.99 3DS Luigi's Mansion

$319.99 for Wii U Deluxe w/ NSMBU + NSLU + NintendoLand + Wii Remote Plus

$29.99 for select titles (Splinter Cell, Batman)

Walmart

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Walmart/Ad?page=2#viewer

$199.99 Last of US PS3 bundle

$38.99 Skylanders OR Disney Infinity

$99.99 2DS

$34.99 Assassin's Creed 4, Batman, Grand Theft Auto, GTAV, Call of Duty Ghosts

$14.99 Paper Mario, Minecraft

$24.99 Batman Origins Blackgate, Mario 3D Land, Mystery Dungeon, Lego City, Lego Marvel [3DS], Animal Crossing

$24.99 BF4, Halo 4, Saints Row 4, Splinter Cell Blacklist, Lego Marvel [Console], Battlefield 4, Beyond: Two Souls, Last of Us

Edited by Autosaver

I think this is one or the other not both.

Yup. I fixed this in the Wii U thread.

It's actually a Wii U Deluxe, 3 games, and 1 Wii Remote.

Newegg Black Friday sale

$36 Pikmin 3

$25 Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection

Use Promo code NAFSM1127

Xenoblade

Metroid Prime Collection

Both $33

Using "CAG16" and "SAVER" promo codes. Possibly even less with a PowerUp Rewards Card (10% off).

gamestop.com

any stores even open today? Cuz I'll get on that Ps+ for 30

PS+ will be $29.99 at more retailers than Gamestop including Amazon.

..I'm just gonna sit at my PC instead of dealing with people.

PS+ will be $29.99 at more retailers than Gamestop including Amazon.

..I'm just gonna sit at my PC instead of dealing with people.

the playstation plus for $30 is not live for me online be it amazon or gamestops website, guess i'll go to the store at 12am

the playstation plus for $30 is not live for me online be it amazon or gamestops website, guess i'll go to the store at 12am

Oh, it's not live because it's Thursday.

Are all games you buy off Gamestop.com, if I end up buying any of them, all physical copies unless otherwise stated yes?

I don't know about the PC versions, but for every other platform, you get the retail box with the game. So ya, your right man :).

Just got Dynasty Warriors 8 from Gamestop.com for $25 when it is normally $60. There is an awesome deal that couldn't be passed up. Now just gotta wait for it to get here. =)

Mario games almost never price drop, or if they do it takes years and years to do so, thus why I only just recently back during the summer played Mario Galaxy 1.