Awoo.

J-Stars Victory Versus

dabbido

Sorry yet again for double-post, but this is a must see! a new scan revealed 3 new characters wich surprisingly arent main characters!!! this puts many peoples worries to rest, since there was a trend of just main characters. The characters revealed are: Sasuke (Naruto Shippuden), Vegeta (DBZ) and Zebra (Toriko), wich by now you know they are "rival" characters, so we might see a rival for each main character. Who is next? Renji? Zoro? (he isnt a rival though tongue.png

J-Stars-Scan-15.jpg

EDIT: Upon Closer inspection, check between SSJ Goku and Sasuke! Its Naruto in Kyuubi Chakra Mode! Told ya guys :P

1238338_662879430390180_733105674_n.jpg

Edited by dabbido

I guess time will tell. He probably will, since Naruto has Kurama mode. (Yep he has his coat so its not just KCM I think) so if hes as upgraded as that, theres no doubt everyone will have the latest in their arsenal of moves. We do know he has his Susanoo though ( in the screenshot )  

Also Vegeta is a rival of Goku but also his friend, as is Zebra for Toriko (theyre pretty much even so they tend to fight, but they also fight together) same with Sasuke , although Sasuke was more of a friend/rival that turned "evil" ...so with that in mind. I think we will se a rival for each main character.  What do you guys think will be the rival for the rest of the characters?

On Luffys case...its weird, cause itd be a crime not to include Zoro as a secondary character of the series. But he isnt exactly his rival.

I think Renji or Byakuya will be Ichigos rival. Maybe Zura for Gintoki (Although Id prefer to have Kagura instead) 

Also somewhere I heard in the scan it said 9/21 VJump (so thats probably when a new scan will be up)

P.D : Deadly Zec, have I ever told you that your sig makes me laugh hard? XD

Edited by dabbido

P.D : Deadly Zec, have I ever told you that your sig makes me laugh hard? XD

No, but thank you XD.

Speaking of possible rivals. Maybe for Gon it could be Hisoka (Although Kurapica and his Emperor Time or Killua with his electrical abilities could be a great addition to the game) As for Yusuke, Sensui would be boss

• 3 weeks later...

No, but thank you XD.

Speaking of possible rivals. Maybe for Gon it could be Hisoka (Although Kurapica and his Emperor Time or Killua with his electrical abilities could be a great addition to the game) As for Yusuke, Sensui would be boss

XD Sorry for the late reply. Agreed on Killua being a better choice.  Also new info!!! some weird / funny stuff going on here, but we got Jaguar from Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar  as a support character (wich is nice that its confirmed we get support characters, but I wouldve preferred Jaguar to be a playable character) and Taro Yamada from Chinyuki Taro to Yukaina Nakama-tachi. I can see many getting pissed for this, but I kinda like to have a goofy character like Ryotsu, so this is another one to the gag team XD Also confirmed in the last pics is the Bleach stage:  Soul Society. Heck yes!!! definitely gonna be one of the stages Ill play the most ^^

J-Stars-Scan-16-hq.jpg

I don't care much for Naruto in general but I really wish the secondary rep for the series was Rock Lee and not Sasuke. Maybe Rock Lee still has a chance, though, since he does have his own spin-off now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't care much for Naruto in general but I really wish the secondary rep for the series was Rock Lee and not Sasuke. Maybe Rock Lee still has a chance, though, since he does have his own spin-off now.

While Im not much on the Sasuke hate train, and I think he has enough to make him an awesome character to play as... I wholeheartedly agree. Rock Lee definitely deserves a spot. Sad thing is if they ever make a 3rd representative (shouldnt be to hard to believe at least with DBZ/Naruto/Bleach/One Piece)  it would probably be Sakura :/ and that would really suck. 

I heard somewhere the votes had something like "hero/ rival / enemy / friend" or something like that, so its possible theres more than 2 reps for some.

EDIT: I would also like to mention that almost at the end of TGS (I think the 21st) it will be showcased for the first time, so we might get a new trailer, possibly or some gameplay! : )

Edited by dabbido

Oh-- I thought it was til 21st. so theres already a gameplay vid! awesome thanks for sharing c:

EDIT: After seeing it in action, I like it, seems a bit clunky at first but it must feel better seeing it and playing it yourself, plus the players where being a bit slow and apparently didnt know how to play well. Also theres more videos here: (and a new scan) :

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/09/j-stars-victory-vs-first-gameplay-footage/

Edited by dabbido

I was thinking the Mad World sequel Anarchy Reigns, except their were only two people on the field instead of 6 or 8.

I was thinking just that!! XD I think maybe on the 21st we will get our proper "official" gameplay or trailer :3 hopefully someone is good enough and grabs one of the finishing moves in action! I really want to see if Ichigo puts his mask or what his special is xD

This one is much much clearer!!! and we take a good look at Goku :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qb3-qrNOBs#t=244  I like Gokus gameplay, but theres certainly more things you can do. I for one want to see a finishing move completely clear.

And yes we can hope for Tsubasa and other franchise reps as supports.

Edited by dabbido

Sorry to double post guys... but awesome info:

New video with Ichigo revealing his Final Getsuga Tenshou! (although sadly it doesnt connect it seems, we get to see it) Also we see what looks like a mini "sage" mode, not with outfit, but just eyes xD (Also Luffys ultimate isnt just elephant gatling, for a sec he was about to do a Grizzly gun (forgot the official name)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EVDq6h-_JA

Also the broadcast where J-Stars will be discussed (and show a new trailer and info methinks, is actually about to start in 45 mins, since Japan is already at "tomorrow" XDD And I got a livestream link to it! Join me c: Im gonna stay watching it, and probably update with the info ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2JSRXu6tqU

Tsubasa and Yugi when? Oh, and Kid Muscle.

Excluding Goku, Vegeta and Ryotsu, I'm not really a big fan of the revealed characters.

Edited by Tmsp

Thats interesting, I do love most of the revealed chars so far, besides maybe that last one and maybe Ryotsu (dont get offended, I know its such a grand series and one of the longest running ones, but it just doesnt do much for me) but Goku, Ichigo, Luffy, Gintoki, Gon and Yusuke are all pretty awesome additions for me. Theres still time though, I doubt Tsubasa would get a playable spot, but an assist spot quite likely. Also the broadcast is live now, but it starts in an hour I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2JSRXu6tqU 

Did they show something new?

Yes and no. No new characters shown, but we did see Sasuke, Zebra, Vegeta, Yusuke, Gon and Yamada on action :3 Im uploading the vid. Its still processing though, its lasting quite a bit to process, but it should be here when it finishes processing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxATr87DyyE

I forgot to put audio though, when I saw it was too late. was mostly japanese narrator voice and a voice clip or two from the characters : P

If possible could you also upload some of the other things shown for stuff like god eaters if you feel like it (since I don't think we have a thread for god eater here).

If possible could you also upload some of the other things shown for stuff like god eaters if you feel like it (since I don't think we have a thread for god eater here).

I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I dont think Ill be able to. But Ill try to stay as late as I can to get it. Dont get your hopes up though.

I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I dont think Ill be able to. But Ill try to stay as late as I can to get it. Dont get your hopes up though.

Well, if you need to get to sleep then its okay, someone will probably post it on youtube anyway so thanks.

Well, if you need to get to sleep then its okay, someone will probably post it on youtube anyway so thanks.

Stayed a bit more just for you XD And I got it! sadly they showed more and I didnt catch it (I think it was cutscenes) but I got the gameplay bit. Ill leave it processin!