Awoo.

J-Stars Victory Versus

dabbido

They also said that while there are no DLC characters planned, there are still other characters to be revealed.

Source: http://gematsu.com/2013/12/j-stars-victory-vs-wont-paid-character-dlc#vtFvFkKy77y78KXo.99

True!!! Thats a relief, seeing the box art has exactly all characters so far, made me think for a moment that we knew the full roster.

We might get a proper new PV / Trailer on Jump Festa.

So does anyone have a JP Vita to try out the demo by now? XD

Holy cow!!! and just like that we got a ton of news!!! including a brand new trailer, wich shows all playable characters, assists. in 4 glorious minutes of action!!! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTyeGiDoOy8#t=246 

Also ... Korosensei from Assassination Classroom is playable!!! Friggin YES!!! also Neuro is support!

1523378_722998394378283_1583240853_o.jpg

735890_722998424378280_1158541257_o.jpg

1524746_722995017711954_1664498528_n.png

Oh man, I might just use Koro-sensei and Ryotsu and call it a day.

Agreed. xD Theres so many characters Id like to play as, but I think I might "main" Koro-sensei ~ That trailer was intense!!!

We get to see some new things like Ichigo with hollow mask, and most of the "ultimate" moves, kinda disappointed that Tsunas ultimate is Mittena di Vongola Primo (Big bang Axle)  I was hoping hed have some of his latest moves. Still such an awesome trailer, explosions, fist barrages, I also love how they paired some of the characters, even if its not the real deal. With funny stuff such as:

SKET (dance) Vs baSKET (kuroko)

or YuSUKE vs SaSUKE

and that dialogue with Gintoki saying something like "Im Goku" and doing a kamehameha, and Goku is like "Hey Im also named Goku" XD

Oh!!! forgot to say theres a version of the newest trailer with some korosensei footage in the end! ~

Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2DPYvJ5j9E&feature=c4-overview&list=UUF4x9zTYWjiFH9LeFLP3msA 

• Thumbs Up 1

From the ones I know. They selected a Naruto anisong that is more related to the 1st part than the current Shippuden...but it's a great choice.

Head Cha-la was an obvious election since it practically identifies the DBZ series. Same with Smile Bomb for Yuyu Hakusho.

Departure...I know it's the current HxH opening and it's been since the 1st arc...but I'm kinda wishing they make a new one at the moment. And Sobakasu...I loved that song along with the ending DAME.

I don't remember the whole list...but overall they were great choices

• Thumbs Up 1

The only one I can complain about is Bleach. I know its kinda famous, but I dunno why so many people like it or consider it the "flagship" opening. I can find at least 6 or more openings in Bleach that are so much better (IMO) than Asterisk. Namely: D-Tecnolife, Rolling Star, ALONES~ , Velonica ~ , Shojo S,  Ranbu no Melody. Any of those Ill take over Asterisk any day. But then again why would I care, Im just gonna make an epic playlist of my favorite songs from each respective anime series and play it, without paying for the anison song version xD 

I would even like more stuff at Jump Festa, but its probably gonna be the same 4th trailer and possibly more korosensei footage.

This game needs a Kenshiro reveal for Fs sake

Other than that, the "classic" shonen jump series that are still not represented and i would like to see are:

-Dr. Slump & Arale

-Saint Seiya

-Shaman King

-D.Gray-Man

-Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Plus, Light Yagami, Yugi/Pharaoh and Yoichi Iruma as assists pls.

• Thumbs Up 2

I don't even see how Yugi would work unless he summoned monsters.

Agreed on Shaman King though.

Well...Yugi had reps in the DS game...but since I never used them I don't know if they were assist only or playable.

Another Jump classic that hasn't been shown yet is any Captain Tsubasa assist. Some of them were useful in the DS

Then Prince of Tennis & Slam Dunk...but since there's already a Kuroko no Basket I doubt they'll add a SD one since it coud be a bit repetitive

I know Ill get smacked in the head for this, but Ive seen both Kuroko no Basuke and Slam Dunk, and... Im happy Kuroko is in, as classic as SD is, I kinda prefer Kuroko. I do hope they also put Sakuragi in, plus Sena, Tsubasa, Ryoma and also someone from Haikyuu (recent-ish volleyball shonen jump manga) ^w^

I also noticed on that newest trailer (wich no one seems to comment about, lol Jk) that Luffy does have indeed Red Hawk ~ awesome!!! on that extended trailer above at 1:50 mark, when luffy and boa vs yamada taro appears he does two attacks (I always forget those attack names ) 

I don't even see how Yugi would work unless he summoned monsters.

Agreed on Shaman King though.

Pokemon Trainer obviously.

Well...Yugi had reps in the DS game...but since I never used them I don't know if they were assist only or playable.

Another Jump classic that hasn't been shown yet is any Captain Tsubasa assist. Some of them were useful in the DS

Then Prince of Tennis & Slam Dunk...but since there's already a Kuroko no Basket I doubt they'll add a SD one since it coud be a bit repetitive

Captain Tsubasa assist? What we need is fucking playable Tsubasa with Misaki assist.

And where's Kid Muscle?

Patience lads xD I think we still have to see around ... Id at least 10-ish more characters (maybe), Im sure theyre not gonna let iconic characters Kenshiro slide off so easily. Id say we can expect:

-Kenshiro

-Seiya

-Kinnikuman

-Arale (maybe)

Im personally still hoping for some D. Grayman representation and Black Cat . Id love a playable Allen Walker with Kanda assist. And playable Train Heartnet with Eve support (or Sven for more male support variation)

Not so sure about Shaman King tho... somehow I feel Yoh wont make the cut as playable, but I could see some representation via support.

This is just in!!! Seiya confirmed as playable and Allen Walker as support!!!

J-Stars-Victory-VS-Scan-29.jpg

They also seem to tease Hisoka, what we dont know is if hell be playable, assist or what?

Im so glad Allen made it, but at the same time so depressed!!! he had so much potential to be playable :C oh well at least he made it and hes looking badass as always!!! he will definitely be my main support ^^ as for Seiya, Im not the biggest fan, but he was requested :3 so its good to have him.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh shit, I'm gonna make a team with Pegasus Seiya, Yusuke and Goku. Childhood, assemble!

Seriously, this game's looking freaking awesome. And it even feature original music from the anime? Yes!

Good. Now only Kenshiro is missing from the characters who had a recent game released.

Too bad that Allen is assist only, but still happy that made into the game nonetheless.

Oh shit, I'm gonna make a team with Pegasus Seiya, Yusuke and Goku. Childhood, assemble!

Seriously, this game's looking freaking awesome. And it even feature original music from the anime? Yes!

Haha indeed! I grew up with those too! And sadly the anime music is only for the anison song edition (wich is like $30 bucks more expensive) but yeah the character roster is starting to look even better. the only ones Im really hoping for right now are Train Heartnet (BLACK CAT), Im still a bit depressed since Allen isnt playable, oh and Kenshiro of course!

It IS Soul Society!!! and it looks amazing! but I see a huge map and a bunch of areas, could it be that its as huge as it looks? could be the biggest stage yet.

Less relevant but still important news: the game seems to have a Story Mode.

1520793_728752093802913_1404312829_n.jpg

It's cool seeing that these days, crossovers lack story modes (right, UMvC3 and PSASBR?), but sadly i'm not an expert in japanese so i will not understand it fully when i will get the game.

• Thumbs Up 1