Awoo.

J-Stars Victory Versus

dabbido

Since Madara is in...I'm sure they'll give him the Rinnegan...and with it this baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mNzLzaBF0E

Since no one is bringing these, I'll do it.

There are new pics of the following:

Seiya:

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-03.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-04.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-VS-0120-08.jpg

Allen Walker (Support)

J-Stars-Victory-VS-0120-06.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-06.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-07.jpg

Hisoka (Support)

i0zpUu7.jpg

Ym35fob.jpg

Yoshiwara Paradise level from Gintama

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-14.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-11.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-12.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-13.jpg

Katsushika City stage from Kochikame

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-15.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-16.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-17.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-18.jpg

All from Saiyan Island

I'm honestly just buying the game so I can play Seiya Vs. Goku. I like that the chose his first cloth too and you can get Sagittarius.

I forgot about that! And also just in time!!! there's some new screens for the antagonists and also the Sanctuary stage!

Is it me or Aizen can only do Bakudo 88 Danku ? Seriously!!! in every freakin screenshot!  maybe he is assist and not playable?

Cause I want to see some Kurohitsugi, Raikoho, Ultimate form / Fragor. Something!

Aizen:

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Aizen-01.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Aizen-02.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Aizen-03.jpg

Frieza :

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Frieza-02.jpg

Lala in bikini, alt costumes confirmed ?

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Madara-03.jpg

Akainu :

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Shishio-02.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Toguro-02.jpg?121

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Frieza-01.jpg

Madara:

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Madara-01.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Madara-04.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Madara-02.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Frieza-03.jpg

Hisoka:

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-19.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-20.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-0126-21.jpg

Shishio:

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Shishio-01.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Shishio-04.jpg

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-Shishio-03.jpg

Saint Seiya,  Sanctuary Stage :

Sanctuary-Saint_Seiya-01.jpg

Sanctuary-Saint_Seiya-02.jpg

Sanctuary-Saint_Seiya-03.jpg

Sanctuary-Saint_Seiya-04.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Great news!! it seems J-Stars Victory Vs. will be sold digitally as well on PSN! So you don't have to import the physical copy if you want! this applies to the regular version though, you do have to get a physical copy for the anison song version. Good news to me!

I'm a bit confused...what is the Anison Edition supposed to be?

As far as I know, the only difference is that they added some anime songs. It contains:

Naruto – Go!!! By Flow

Dragon Ball Z – Cha-La Head-Cha-La by Hironobu Kageyama

One Piece – We Are by Hiroshi Kitadani

Bleach – *~Asterisk~ by ORANGE RANGE

Jigoku Sensei Nube – The No. 1 Greatest Hard-Worker by Feel So Bad

YuYu Hakusho – Smile Bomb by Matsuko Mawatari

Toriko – Guts Guts!! by Akira Kushida

Hunter x Hunter – departure by Masatoshi Ono

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure – JoJo ~That Blood’s Destiny~ by Hiroaki “Tommy” Tominaga

Rurouni Kenshin – Sobakasu by Judy and Mary

Gintama – Pray by by Tommy Heavenly6

Beezlebub – Dadada by Group Tamashi

Medaka Box – HAPPY CRAZY

Yes! Kenshiro at last is in; i just hope it's not the final reveal, since the release date is coming closer.

That picture smells of final roster, but I think there´s still time to confirm some more characters.

Some fans are asking for Bobobo, Yugi and Zoh, it would be very nice.

Oh Sweet!!! Kenshiro is awesome, but Raoh too?! Epic indeed.

The roster is quite perfect right now, although I could still see some awesome additions getting in.

I for one would love to see at least some representation for Black Cat, playable Train Heartnet would be amazing, but I'd be fine with support. Although thinking about it, he could be a one of a kind character, since we got melee characters, special attack-ers (energy stuff, elemental attacks) and swordsmen, but he would focus on shooting with his gun, so he would be a "shooter" type, sniping and rapid gun attacks : ) Plus we know his orichalcum bullet / Burst Railgun would be his ultimate move. They'd have to nerf  the bullets reach so it's not OP (Imagine in Namek hiding while sniping everyone)

In any case, awesome stuff! Awesome additions to the roster.  That brings the roster to 31 though, I think we can expect these to be some of the final characters, I predict the roster will be 35-ish. Possibly good enough numbers to add Yugi, Yoh, Bobobo and others.

Although by now I'd prefer new characters from new franchises (such as these) if there's one more secondary playable character I'd absolutely love to see would be another KHR rep, be it Hibari, Byakuran or Xanxus. I can dream.

At this point, the only 2 important franchises that i'm surprised have still no reps in the game are Shaman King and Dr. Slump; the one personal request i had was Shiina from Oumazoo (either playable or assist), but even i admit that it's probably too obscure to be in the game, at least at this point.

At this point, the only 2 important franchises that i'm surprised have still no reps in the game are Shaman King and Dr. Slump; the one personal request i had was Shiina from Oumazoo (either playable or assist), but even i admit that it's probably too obscure to be in the game, at least at this point.

Thats right!!! I completely forgot about Dr. Slump! you're right, maybe playable Arale with Dr. Mashirito as support? or the other way around? While Shaman King is awesome and all, I wouldn't be surprised if it was absent all along, it's not exactly relevant right now, but then again if Yamada Taro is in, then Yoh has definitely a high probability of being included, but he might get only assist. Anyways I'd be glad if he's in.

News!!! Namco Bandai released some new videos, one explaining the battle system and the others showcasing movesets from characters, (so far Goku, Luffy and Kenshin)  wich is absolutely awesome, we can expect to see more of these!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQkwbX3jkBQ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J3Kfs1wghY 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t3rin_Bnao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmlDnJPL54

Goku seems like a chain type of attacker, he does his normal attacks, then a special wich makes him fly to the target and unleashes a flurry of punches and kicks wich sends the opponent to the ground or far away, wich you can finish off with a Kamehameha. : ) I love his gameplay, but I bet there's gonna be a bunch of people spamming that sequence.

Luffy is awesome as well! got quite a bunch of attacks and modes there! and Red Hawk looks amazing!

Kenshin seems more like a "wait til the right moment" to counter-attack or stop the enemy on his tracks. It shows the full sequence to his ultimate move wich looks neat! (They should've done the same with every character video.

New (and seems to be final) trailer:

I lost my sides when Kenshiro asked Madara if he's already dead.

• Thumbs Up 1

Awesome trailer, glad there's more to Aizen than Danku. Seems quite awesome to play as!!! (look when he's attacking, you can see he swings with such class XD while practically in the air.  Okay regarding Ultimate moves:

-Aizen (there's a cutscene with the Hogyoku,) so I bet Hogyoku transformation, last form. Or a generic Hogyoku attack.

-Akainu : Ryuzei Kazan

-Frieza: This one is obvious and it looks so awesome!

-Madara: Tengai Shinsei. It's the one I was hoping for, and it looks epic indeed!

-Shishio: Tsui no Hiken: Kaguzuchi.

-Toguro: Dai Chi Retsu Zan ?? (Not officialy named I think)

There's also confirmation of 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 1 (2 player split screen offline only)

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-BGM-VS.jpg

And also screenshots of the Hall of the Flaming Hell stage from Kenshin

Kenshin-Stage-01.jpg

Kenshin-Stage-02.jpg

Kenshin-Stage-03.jpg

Kenshin-Stage-04.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

There's also confirmation of 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 1 (2 player split screen offline only)

J-Stars-Victory-Vs-BGM-VS.jpg

True I forgot. although that 1 vs 1 is with support, right?. also I don't understand 3 vs 1 just for fun? Maybe for a challenge or to team up with a friend against a strong CP? I don't see me using it. I mean I understand if it's just 3 players, but still doesn't it make it sort of unfair? XD Unless that player gets a buff.

Also King Veveve, forgot to say that sig is hilarious, makes me giggle every time I see it. Every single time.