Awoo.

J-Stars Victory Versus

dabbido

The 1 vs 3 from what I got is 1 player vs 3 players (Maybe a CPU if you don't have a 3rd person?). So if you ever feel you can own everyone go 1 vs 3

EDIT:

Also King Veveve, forgot to say that sig is hilarious, makes me giggle every time I see it. Every single time.

Thanks...There was so many gifs to choose...

tumblr_mqieilL2fq1rcowoto1_400.gif

pqo.gif

For example

Edited by King Veveve
  • Thumbs Up 1

From a trailer point of view, it looks that way (considering the game will be released next month), but i hope there will be a last minute reveal from the scans of Famitsu and similar.

Not that the game's roster is small, on the contrary (if only PSASBR was this big...): i'm quite happy of how big and mixed it is. Basically i'm asking for extra icing on this cake.

I'm just asking for Arale from Dr.Slump. Then everything about this game, roster-wise, will be perfect.

But...

md03_main01.jpg

According to that pic, if you look above Vegeta, there are a total of 14 pages, each with 4 characters. 4x14=56. 

According to people there may still be 14 characters not shown

Does that mean the roster is finally complete? No more characters to be confirmed?

Apparently not, I thought it would be around 35-ish, but this screenshot right here:

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/jump45/pc/mode/mode03.html (first screen)

It shows the character selection screen, It shows there's 14 pages with 4 characters. (playable and assist)

So that means there's a total of 56 characters overall including supports. and we currently have 31 playable and 11 support, that means 42 total characters, so we got 14 characters to be revealed , the only thing we don't know is how many playable and how many support.  

So... Yayz!!! there's still room for some more franchises to be represented or some more secondary characters (I think DBZ, One Piece, Bleach, Naruto are done for right now 3 reps each) The only ones who seem possible to get a 2nd are the ones with 1 rep (Reborn) but I hope these next ones are franchises yet to be represented (Black Cat, Shaman King, Yugi, Death Note, Dr. Slump, Buso Renkin, Bobobobo-whatever, Captain Tsubasa, Slam Dunk, Prince of Tennis, Eyeshield, Haikyuu, Kinnikuman, Ninku?)

EDIT: OMG that was so close, Ninja'd XD

EDIT 2: 

Thanks...There was so many gifs to choose...

tumblr_mqieilL2fq1rcowoto1_400.gif

pqo.gif

For example

Haha, those are hilarious!!! Can I use one of those for my sig? XD

But...

md03_main01.jpg

According to that pic, if you look above Vegeta, there are a total of 14 pages, each with 4 characters. 4x14=56. 

According to people there may still be 14 characters not shown

13 if ther will be the "?" button that choose a random character.

Still, i hope then there will be more news about thism soon.

Haha, those are hilarious!!! Can I use one of those for my sig? XD

You don't even have to ask, just go pick one. It's a shame this one doesn't have sig size

tumblr_mxxfhqldPO1spz1ubo1_400.gif

About the "?" slot...I though that nowadays, games assigned the random select to a specific button (Or at least the ones I played...)

You don't even have to ask, just go pick one. It's a shame this one doesn't have sig size

tumblr_mxxfhqldPO1spz1ubo1_400.gif

About the "?" slot...I though that nowadays, games assigned the random select to a specific button (Or at least the ones I played...)

That one is pure gold XDD I'll use the one with Sakura/Madara/Hashirama, after my current one xD but that's slightly off-topic.

Yeah I bet they'll assign the random character to a button. And then again there's also the possibility that the last page might not be full (just 2 for example?)

Could soul eater have any possibility of being in here? Don't know if their shonen jump characters or not too but it would be pretty cool to get maka and black star in here with kid as support (can't really figure out how kid would fight since he's mostly long range so I figured he'd be good as support).

Sadly, nope: surprise surprise, Soul Eater is property of Square-Enix, along with FullMetal Alchemist, Ubel Blatt and such.

Yeah the only exceptions I think we're gonna get are some monthly Jump, but with a very slim chance.

I think Ao no Excorcist is one of the most likely but I dunno about you guys. It's very likely we won't get any other characters outside the main weekly Shonen Jump.

Surprise bitches

Bobobo, Arale, Saiki Kusuo (Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan) Luckyman (Tottemo! Luckyman) and Shouyou Hinata (Haikyuu) confirmed (the later as an assist, though)

Scans:

Scan-1.jpg Scan-2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

Ha! I knew Dr. Slumps Arale would make it in as well as Bobobo.

Still no Yugi-oh or Shaman King rep through, but it's cool, seems like their still adding characters. 

Haha, yeah, we were right on the spot about Arale and Bobobo, although both are comedy characters, I could've done without Luckyman (on Jump Ult Stars he was support) but still awesome! Saiki Kusuo and Shouyo are also great additions!

Also: Note that Don-Patch is on one of those screens, wich means he is a part of Bobobo's moves  like Baaba. or he slipped in ?

We also see a new stage, wich looks a lot like the Kame house. Probably from Dr. Slump ?

It's not Kame House, it's Arale's house, it's a Penguin Village stage

I didn't say it was it just reminded me of it. The Kame House is pink, I had a hunch it was from Dr. Slump.  Thanks for the info though xD didn't know its name. Good to see more Dr. Slump representation with it's own stage. It deserves it :P

Arale is in. With a Penguin Village stage to boot. Go home now, all is fine in the world.

Agreed there. Not that I wouldn't mind more. But the roster now feels complete. (Still hoping for playable Train Heartnet >o< not gonna happen..)

Good: now all that is missing is really just Shaman King (Yu-Gi Oh, Death Note and Bakuman to an extent, but i can live without them), but as it is now, this is one of the most intelligent roster made for a crossover.

Capcom, Nintendo and Sony should take note from these guys.

• Thumbs Up 2

There's one more support character needed before I can really be happy

469711_368471029852473_493864209_o.jpg

It's one of Jump's classics. It'd be such a let down if it had no rep at all

• Thumbs Up 1

There's one more support character needed before I can really be happy

469711_368471029852473_493864209_o.jpg

It's one of Jump's classics. It'd be such a let down if it had no rep at all

Of course I want him to be in it, as a support character, of course. I see you're Argentinian...He wasn't called Tsubasa in your country, right? Heck, I know him by the name the Italian Dub used; Oliver Hutton.

There's more gameplay / moveset videos!!! This time for Kenshiro, Ryotsu, Naruto and Yusuke!! (pretty weird order)  Hope they show Tsuna soon, I also wanna see more details on Ichigo, wanna know if his mask is just a buff or if he gets more moves. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd2esMpAoFY  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuZGaiZAT2Q 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rUg62Loeq8  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkLKVs5KvPY  

Advertisement much? xD Not like "btw guys, I checked on XXX Site and you can preorder JSVVs there" that sounds a bit realistic, "You can buy this and many other related products at XXX Site" sounds definitely like some random advertising bot xP  Anyways...

There's a rumour that is quite believable right now, that the 21st V-Jump scan contains:

-Killua (Playable)

-Hiei (Playable)

-Ace (Support)

-Momotaro (Playable)

-Heihachi (Support)

If it is true, then I wouldn't know... I'm all in for Killua and Momotaro, but even then 3 would be even more reps from the existing franchises : / so that would kinda suck. Also that would bring the total up to 52 wich would mean only 4 characters left :C  We'll see in due time.