Awoo.

3D Sonic fan games

Solidus_Snake

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a Completed 3D Sonic fangame (besides Sonic Robo Blast II)?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smogfog

• Solidus_Snake

• Blacklightning

• GOAT

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping something like this would be available for download, assuming my laptop could run it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jimWGmp7XTU

That's an engine called Sonic GDK. Sonic GDK is currently an in-development game engine. You can check up on it's progress over at the Sonic Retro thread here. As far as releases go, I can't really think of anything that's been released other than testing the game engine yourself. Project AXSX is using the GDK engine but that's also in development. 

Edited by Symbotic

I'd like to see complete list of 3D Sonic fan games regardless of how far they made it.

Edited by crystallize

Isn't there a list on retro of all the fan games? At least the ones made within that community anyway

Isn't there a list on retro of all the fan games? At least the ones made within that community anyway

Sure but they aren't sorted by dimension count. smile.png