Awoo.

Pin Badge.....Worth It?

SHS19611

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SONIC-THE-HEDGEHOG-FACE-JAPAN-PIN-BADGE-SEGA-1991-NEW-AND-SEALED-/111139834711?pt=UK_VideoGames_Merchandise_RL&hash=item19e0734b57

This pin badge is from the same set as the notorious classic Super Sonic pin badge. Is it worth the asking price? I'm considering it.....but i don't know too much about what a good price and a bad price is for Sonic pin badges.

Any advice would be appreciated :D

Not in the least.

That seller is known for picking up cheap pins and relisting them for high prices. That actually started out at £300-400 when he listed it a month or two back and obviously no one was interested, hence the drop already. It'll come down more if he can't get rid of it, and I just hope that no one is stupid or desperate enough to give him what he's asking for before then as it just encourages them to keep doing it. eBay is already flooded with overpriced pins from him and another seller.

The Super Sonic pin isn't even worth as much as people seem to think. The one that was on eBay a few months ago was picked up on Yahoo Japan Auctions for $120 in the first place, and the dude didn't even have any intention of selling it. He just wanted to see what kind of ridiculous offers people would make him.

I have a large collection of pins and need the one you linked to, but I wouldn't pay anywhere near that for it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not worth it by a long shot.

Given other pins in that set and the fact it's just Sonic, £30 at the most? And even then thats very generous.