Awoo.

Never Ever Ending Story

WhoWhatMan

I'm not really sure if this the right place to put this at but oh well (This time I DID check if there anything like this).

As the Title say, The point of this thread is to make a Never ending story!

Here how this will work: User 1: Once Upon a time...

User 2: There once live a loser name...

User 3: Dario or whatever and one day Dario was walking to a castle because...

You got the Idea, so One User post a sentence and another user make another sentence.

But before we start, here some rules: 1. After you post, wait for someone else to make another post, and then you can post again.

2. If someone ends the story, just ignore it and continue the story.

That is all and now let start!

ONCE UPON A TIME...

Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, Egyptian kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war that threatened to destroy the entire world until a brave and powerful pharaoh locked the magic away, imprisoning it within the mystical Millennium Items. Now, 5000 years later, a boy named Yugi unlocks the secret of the Millennium Puzzle. He is infused with ancient magical energies, for destiny has chosen him to defend the world from the return of the Shadow Games just as the brave pharaoh did 5000 years ago....

Edited by Joey Wheeler
  • Thumbs Up 3

Holy anus dude! I meant SHORT sentences! Also, you did like 3 in one post... I'll let this side but anyway...

And the Boy name was...

Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, Egyptian kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war that threatened to destroy the entire world until a brave and powerful pharaoh locked the magic away, imprisoning it within the mystical Millennium Items. Now, 5000 years later, a boy named Yugi unlocks the secret of the Millennium Puzzle. He is infused with ancient magical energies, for destiny has chosen him to defend the world from the return of the Shadow Games just as the brave pharaoh did 5000 years ago....

Holy anus dude! I meant SHORT sentences! Also, you did like 3 in one post... I'll let this side but anyway...

And the Boy name was...

did that already

• Thumbs Up 1

And the Boy name was...

If we do one with only one sentence per post then this topic will be locked.

OK, never mind, New rule

ONLY ONE PARAGRAPH PER POST

Now let restart

Once upon a time...

Nothing, as it was an illusion of a dream of a cyborg who had been damaged by an evil scientest from the future in a dystopian past, who was S4V01R-00, who then decided to battle him in an alternate 1899's Boston. He then escaped to go recruit help from some of the greatest minds of the day, such as Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison, and a young Henry Ford, to stop this evil threat from the future

And the damaged Cyborg quickly found Robo Cop and A mental unstable Obama Clone, they were thinking up a plan when the evil scientest came back with a powerful blackhole canon! The cyborg and his crew try to run away but was stopped when thomas edison throw a glue bomb at them. The scientest laugh evilly and when he was about to shoot the canon...

(Also, be sure to add a ...)

a pharaoh appeared. Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, Egyptian kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war that threatened to destroy the entire world until a brave and powerful pharaoh locked the magic away, imprisoning it within the mystical Millennium Items. Now, 5000 years later, a boy named Yugi unlocks the secret of the Millennium Puzzle. He is infused with ancient magical energies, for destiny has chosen him to defend the world from the return of the Shadow Games just as the brave pharaoh did 5000 years ago....

• Thumbs Up 3

a pharaoh appeared. Long ago, when the pyramids were still young, Egyptian kings played a game of great and terrible power. But these Shadow Games erupted into a war that threatened to destroy the entire world until a brave and powerful pharaoh locked the magic away, imprisoning it within the mystical Millennium Items. Now, 5000 years later, a boy named Yugi unlocks the secret of the Millennium Puzzle. He is infused with ancient magical energies, for destiny has chosen him to defend the world from the return of the Shadow Games just as the brave pharaoh did 5000 years ago....

dude, this isnt the yugio reenactment thread, original material, or at least remixed interesting material please

that also is in no shape way or form a continuation of the story we were doing

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

This kind of thing isn't allowed on SSMB as per the rules, falling under "no forum games"

yea, games are fun, but not here. not like this.

• Thumbs Up 3