Awoo.

ARTWORK: Knucklesgirl's artwork :)

Uraraka

I have new artwork smile.png

Sonic smile.png

615ac21b-4e14-4fce-af5e-8ebe20d54141_zps Hope ya like it happy.png

Edited by knucklesgirl
  • Thumbs Up 8

I have a app on windows 8 called aviary... it was a free one so not too many features smile.png . the knuckles one was scanned in and edited then colored, but sonic was created all on paint! smile.png

Edited by knucklesgirl

I like how you made Knuckles teeth pointy, its a really awesome picture. He looks like he is up to no good with that mischievous glint in his eye. You really captured the different personalities of Sonic and Knuckles. I hope you show us more of your work sometime! smile.png

These are awesome :D I agree with Neon in that Knuckle's expression and grin fit him really well, And I like Sonic's pose and background, too. I'm excited to see more of your work!

Not bad. I've seen alot worst so that is a good start. Obviously need more work, but don't all artists over time. The more you do it the better you will get, so keep at it.

thanks everyone :) i hope to have my Knuckles and rouge pic up soon :), i am trying to take my time on this one :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Always take your time. I've seen the result of people rushing to try and get pictures out quickly. The work they do when they slow down is far superior to when they are rushing just to get more and more out as quickly as they can.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

this is a plushie I made a few years back, I have pics of it's progress and completion :)

here it was while it was in progress:

plushie1_zps0bc1bcd0.jpg

here was a size comparison using a Sanei Sonic plush:

plushie2_zps99b1839e.jpg

and here is the completed project:

plushie3_zpse9974cc2.jpg

Oh yeah, it was entirely hand-stitched and cut out by me :)

It isn't the neatest plushie around, but what do you think?

• Thumbs Up 9

You can defiantely tell its hand made. Its not the best plush out there, but depending on your skill level, I'm assuming you hadn't done this before or much before this, I would say a good attempt at it. Doing more of them would most likely help you improve more at it, since some people are obviously wonderful at making plush toys, but its still a decent one for a personal collection.

Thanks Jet smile.png. Yeah, it was the first plush ever, with no pattern to use smile.png it was a challenge, but I tried my best smile.png

Edited by knucklesgirl
  • Thumbs Up 1

here are some more drawings. I am more skilled with the pen than with ms paint. so here is a few samples. these pics were taken with my phone, and I used a photo editor to help clear it up a bit, but any blurriness is caused by the camera, not my drawing skills smile.png.

AviaryPhoto_130219428369010037_zps677fef

this is Sonic, Knuckles and Tails when they were younger playing in the snow. smile.png It is outlined in sharpie and then painted with watercolors.

And here is one with Knuckles , it is a gray scale sketch smile.png.

AviaryPhoto_130219436119821906_zps203789

Edited by knucklesgirl
  • Thumbs Up 5

here are some more drawings. I am more skilled with the pen than with ms paint. so here is a few samples. these pics were taken with my phone, and I used a photo editor to help clear it up a bit, but any blurriness is caused by the camera, not my drawing skills smile.png.

AviaryPhoto_130219428369010037_zps677fef

this is Sonic, Knuckles and Tails when they were younger playing in the snow. smile.png It is outlined in sharpie and then painted with watercolors.

And here is one with Knuckles , it is a gray scale sketch smile.png.

AviaryPhoto_130219436119821906_zps203789

The fangs on Knuckles are really cool, he looks awesome combined with the background too. That image of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles in the snow, they look like they're having fun. Great job, I can't wait to see more of these.

• Thumbs Up 2

thanks so much chaos! i am glad you like it :). i have more in the works, so hopefully soon !

• Thumbs Up 1

thanks so much chaos! i am glad you like it smile.png. i have more in the works, so hopefully soon !

Best of luck to you! Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to it :)

The one with the snow isn't that bad really. It may look a little off due to the size of the snow flakes which may be a tad big, but otherwise, its a decent picture. The grey one isn't exactly my taste, since I prefer colored pictures, but its still a good drawing after all.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm definitely loving how varied your medium choices are! It's always good to be skilled in several fields, especially if one wishes to take art beyond a hobby. smile.png

That you created the Sonic image in Paint, I think, shows how wrong people are when they assume Paint cannot be used to create masterpieces. All it takes is some patience and you get lovely pieces such as that. smile.png