Uraraka

ARTWORK: Knucklesgirl's artwork :)

I have a app on windows 8 called aviary... it was a free one so not too many features smile.png . the knuckles one was scanned in and edited then colored, but sonic was created all on paint! smile.png

Edited by knucklesgirl

I like how you made Knuckles teeth pointy, its a really awesome picture. He looks like he is up to no good with that mischievous glint in his eye. You really captured the different personalities of Sonic and Knuckles. I hope you show us more of your work sometime! smile.png

this is a plushie I made a few years back, I have pics of it's progress and completion :)

here it was while it was in progress:

plushie1_zps0bc1bcd0.jpg

here was a size comparison using a Sanei Sonic plush:

plushie2_zps99b1839e.jpg

and here is the completed project:

plushie3_zpse9974cc2.jpg

Oh yeah, it was entirely hand-stitched and cut out by me :)

It isn't the neatest plushie around, but what do you think?

You can defiantely tell its hand made. Its not the best plush out there, but depending on your skill level, I'm assuming you hadn't done this before or much before this, I would say a good attempt at it. Doing more of them would most likely help you improve more at it, since some people are obviously wonderful at making plush toys, but its still a decent one for a personal collection.

here are some more drawings. I am more skilled with the pen than with ms paint. so here is a few samples. these pics were taken with my phone, and I used a photo editor to help clear it up a bit, but any blurriness is caused by the camera, not my drawing skills smile.png.

AviaryPhoto_130219428369010037_zps677fef

this is Sonic, Knuckles and Tails when they were younger playing in the snow. smile.png It is outlined in sharpie and then painted with watercolors.

And here is one with Knuckles , it is a gray scale sketch smile.png.

AviaryPhoto_130219436119821906_zps203789

Edited by knucklesgirl

here are some more drawings. I am more skilled with the pen than with ms paint. so here is a few samples. these pics were taken with my phone, and I used a photo editor to help clear it up a bit, but any blurriness is caused by the camera, not my drawing skills smile.png.

AviaryPhoto_130219428369010037_zps677fef

this is Sonic, Knuckles and Tails when they were younger playing in the snow. smile.png It is outlined in sharpie and then painted with watercolors.

And here is one with Knuckles , it is a gray scale sketch smile.png.

AviaryPhoto_130219436119821906_zps203789

The fangs on Knuckles are really cool, he looks awesome combined with the background too. That image of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles in the snow, they look like they're having fun. Great job, I can't wait to see more of these.

The one with the snow isn't that bad really. It may look a little off due to the size of the snow flakes which may be a tad big, but otherwise, its a decent picture. The grey one isn't exactly my taste, since I prefer colored pictures, but its still a good drawing after all.

I'm definitely loving how varied your medium choices are! It's always good to be skilled in several fields, especially if one wishes to take art beyond a hobby. smile.png

That you created the Sonic image in Paint, I think, shows how wrong people are when they assume Paint cannot be used to create masterpieces. All it takes is some patience and you get lovely pieces such as that. smile.png